• 27.04.2024, 16:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Software Sensor Tool

Dienstag, 28. August 2012, 03:08

Hello People,

I'm staring to feel like quite a Muppet, but where can I find the Software Sensor Tool?? I have found several links over the pages, but they all seem to lead to nowhere (well, nowhere in English anyhow). I'm, trying to get the software sensors to work with AIDA64, I have found several threads that discuss this, but with out the sensor tool I am stuck.

Thanks

Stuart

Dienstag, 28. August 2012, 04:38

The link for the old software sensor tool seems to have been removed ... If you are using the latest Aquasuite (Beta 16) you don't need the Software Sensor Tool any more. Just make sure you have "enable writing sensor values to WMI" checked under "preferences/external applications" in AIDA64

Dienstag, 28. August 2012, 08:26

Also, if you have already installed the latest version make sure you remove the old Aquasuite from the startup menu as this has been known to cause conflicts with detecting the software sensors (while the new version is running).

Mittwoch, 29. August 2012, 02:25

Thanks cc01,

All is now functional. It has been a journey.....

Stu