• 06.06.2024, 05:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Multiswitch 1.41 Fw 1.06/OS 1.02

Mittwoch, 12. September 2012, 18:52

OK, I am now officially upset.
I have MS installed via Aquabus, jumper 5 installed, all others removed.
Useing AS 2012, I can turn on and turn off all 8 power amps, and all 8 LED.
Aquasuite 2012 shows 100% for all 8 power amps, and all 8 LEDs.
NOTHING HAPPENS TO LEDS OR PREVIOUSLY WORKING CCFL!
The Aquaero 5 information page for Multi switcg 1 shows correct status for Power Amp 1-8 and LED 1-9. On the Multi Switch itself, the LED above switch 2 is lit and will not turn off.
I have tried to set the Switch Output and relays to each of the four options, AS2012 and AQ5 show change in Amp and LED state, but no loads are turned on.
I cannot use the Multi Switch as a USB device becasue Aquasuite 4.72 will not run without exiting AS 2012.
I understand AC has other, higher priorities, But I kneed to know that something is being done.
Larry
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.

Donnerstag, 13. September 2012, 11:14

To make sure that I got it right: you can switch the channels on and of in the device or software but in reality they are not switched and always on?

Donnerstag, 13. September 2012, 16:24

To Make sure, yes, I can switch the outputs off and on in the software, or by setpoint controller, and the AQ information screen shows correct status, but in reality they are always off. Except the red LED above button 2. It stays always on.
I have tried with jumper 2 on and off, no effect. I have a jumper on position 5.
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.

Donnerstag, 13. September 2012, 21:15

Just run a check, I removed J5 and re connected USB. Shut down AS2012 and loaded AS 4.72. All outputs operated normally, test script ran just fine.
From my poimt of view, the Aquaero 5 is jsut not sending the correct commands to the Multi switch for it to operate.
I understand you guys have bigger problems to solve than the Multi Switch. Just tell me that it is on the list of things to be done. Please?
No one except AquaComputer has anything like this accessory, It would be a shame to see it not supported in AS2012.

Sonntag, 16. September 2012, 10:10

I just re did my system to remove the Aquastream XT and install an AquaComputer D5. I also connected the Tubemeter adapter cable from AC to the Multiswitch, and removed the tubemeter USB cable.
Now I can control the MultiSwitch LED outputs from AS2012. I do not know if the other Amp Outputs work because I removed all of the lights from the MS because it was not working.
What the heck is going on?

Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2012, 17:40

Check the bus address when connected to aquasuite. Sounds to me like you have conflicting bus addresses. No two devices can have the same aquabus device address. Should be between 50-57 I think.