• 28.04.2024, 14:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Help with getting MPS Delta 40 working please

Freitag, 14. September 2012, 20:42

Hi,

I just installed an MPS Delta 40, on an A5LT, for use as a level sensor.

I have it connected using the 4 pin aquabus cable to the aquabus high speed port of the A5LT.

I am running Aquasuite 2012 beta 16.

Nothing shows up in Aquasuite - where should the MPS show up for calibration and for setting what mode to use it in (level sensor)????

Thanks

Freitag, 14. September 2012, 21:17

Connect it to a USB header and see if shows up them, although it will prob show up as a seperate tab, at least you will know it is working.

Freitag, 14. September 2012, 23:39

Connect it to a USB header and see if shows up them, although it will prob show up as a seperate tab, at least you will know it is working.
If necessary I will do that, but it's not easy - the MPS is in an external radbox, and the cables are all zip-tied in place. Connecting to USB will be difficult, so I'm hoping I can get it sorted without having to test that first.

Freitag, 14. September 2012, 23:52

Look at Aquasuite 2012 Aquaero 5 section, tab "Outputs" at the bottom is a section for MPS. I think that is for the D5 pumps, but it is the only thing listed for MPS.
.On the other hand, if you add a controller in the controller tab, you might be able to select the MPS 40 as a sensor, even if it is not listed anywhere else.
Good luck!
And let us know what works!
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.

Samstag, 15. September 2012, 00:35

OK, so if I try to add a curve controller nothing happens???

Perhaps I have hit a limit - I already have 4 curve controllers. (By the way devs, more than 4 virtual temperature sensors would be great).

In the outputs page, I can see "MPS D1" through "MPS D5" but I think they are probably outputs for the aquacomputer pumps - they are only outputs, no data can be got from them.

I can add a setpoint or similar controller, then I see the temperature reading from the MPS delta 40, so it is working and sending some data, but I cannot get a fill level or percentage from it, just a temperature from the built in temperature sensor.

How do I access and calibrate its fill level sensor?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »BorisTheSpider« (15. September 2012, 00:48)

Samstag, 15. September 2012, 00:38

Oh, and I also just manually added an overview page, and selected mps.page from C:\ProgramData\aquasuite 2012, but all I get is a load of yellow triangles with exclamation marks (!) in them.

Samstag, 15. September 2012, 01:51

Just to report, I tore my radbox wiring to bits and connected it through USB.

I was then able to set it to fill-level mode, and calibrate.

I now get a percentage value once back on aquabus, that I can use in the normal way.

However I cannot see this in "sensors", or rename it. Is that functionality there yet?

This whole thing would be a lot easier if it could all be done through aquabus - I can't be the only person using this in a radbox. Devs, please can you make it so we can calibrate and configure the MPS sensors through aquabus? As it is, if I need to recalibrate (or change the calibration curve) I would have to repeat the process of taking my wiring apart, or at least buy another external->internal USB converter and connect stuff up manually - it's really inconvenient. USB is also the only way to change the time sensitivity of the output (which is presumably internally averaged over a period of time set by the user) and I think I'll need to play with that to get it set up correctly.

Anyway, at least it is working, and my compliments to AC on creating a great line of products - I'm having a great time playing with my A5LT, so thanks, but it really would be great if this kind of usability issue could be better handled.

Samstag, 15. September 2012, 06:05

Welcome to the World of Beta 16 testing!
I just bought a AC D5 pump, and the manual for it covers the MPS flow, High flow USB pressure sensor mps and D% pump motor..
On page 15, section 11 "Configuration of the device (aquasuite 2012)... 'Select "Configuration" from the device list for the device to be configured.
Something tells me the Programmer is running behind schedual again. :P
Hay Boris, at least the thing is working for you now, the speed bumps will be flattened as fast as they can get there. Shoggy works hard to fix these problems, and frankly, given how complex and flexable this thing is, the only good wway to devlop the software is to sell the things and fix the bugs. WAY too many optional configurations to bench test them all before release.
I just can't understand why the programmer has let the hardware guy keep living and producing new toys before he even gets the old ones working right.
Oh, wait, now that I think about it, the Hardware guy is the one making great ideas come to life, and they are GREAT products, so I would want to keep him around.
. X(
Its the sales guys I would want to kill. ?( ;) But then again, if you don't sell product, eventually the pay checks bounce! 8|
I Love the Quality of the products, I just hope the Company survives the bad rep that going to BETA 16 + will cause.
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.