• 26.04.2024, 23:56
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquaero (((urgent))) problem

Donnerstag, 20. September 2012, 23:13

hello.
I purchased a aquaero.
the fact is that I have everything connected and works well ...
but the image goes to the side .. not centered and does not look good.
someone tells me how to fix it.
I have said that may be because my box metal.
I have a xs-pc h2 ;(

Freitag, 21. September 2012, 09:21

Very likely to be a interface problem between the display controller and the main controller. Remove the front cover and unplug the display. You will some pins on the main controller which go into a socket on the display controller. Bend these pins slightly to the side for a ruler for example. This way they should have a proper contact within the socket.

If that does not help: could you provide a photo from the top so we can see the structure with the bolts, distance pieces etc.? Maybe there is something wrong with the assembly.

Also, which variant of the XT do you have?

- display cover completely black with small lines between the buttons
- display cover with stainless steel inserts above the buttons
- display cover completely black without small lines between the buttons

Samstag, 22. September 2012, 00:34

can be contacted by fake?

or that my computer is not properly grounded?

because if I remove the fasteners on the right side where conceta the touch screen and puts him back to outside the computer case if it works well .... the problem now is to screw the box aquaero the image goes crazy

Mittwoch, 26. September 2012, 09:46

As already asked: which variant of the aquaero do you own and maybe you can provide a photo with a view from above so we can see the different parts and how they are assembled.