• 26.04.2024, 17:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Stoned

Aquaero doesn't show on aquasuit

Samstag, 20. Oktober 2012, 22:45

Hi everyone I'm a new aquaero user so excuse me if I forgot to do something obvious.

So I connected the cable to my MB and then connect the aquaero to it, installed aquasuit. I tried both versions, the beta and the final release. The aquao doesn't show on either of them. I also bought a power adjust2 and I went ahead and tried it... And when I did the old aquasuit poped up and showed me the device.

Is there something else I should have done to have the aquaero working or is that it and I just got a DOA device ? The red led on the aquaero lights up though.

Thanks for any help

Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2012, 08:12

Have you completely uninstalled the old aquasuite before installing the new one, including from the startup menu?

Stoned

Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2012, 11:46

I never had aquasuit installed prior to the instalation of the aquaero. I tried 3 different windows, 8 that was my main operative system and eventhough the poweradjust 2 worked I thoght it might be OS related therefore I went back to 7, same problems.

I also tried to connect the aquaero to a whole different computer running 7 and no sign of life at all... I must be really unlucky.

Montag, 22. Oktober 2012, 07:58

How have you connected the Aquaero to the MB? Is the Aquaero connected via USB cable? Sorry to ask painfully obvious questions, but sometimes the answer can be something simple.

Stoned

Montag, 22. Oktober 2012, 17:26

Ofc, I used the USB which is mounted in the correct position because if I swamp the aquaero for the poweradjust the latest is detected flawlessly

Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2012, 09:12

Is it a variant with display or without? If with display: is it working normally? In this case I would try it on another PC to check if it might be a problem with your current PC.

If it is an LT you could try a reset: power off the device, place a jumper on temperature sensor port 8, power on the device, wait a short moment and power it off again + remove the jumper.

Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2012, 01:06

I hate to ask, How many cables are connected? There should be 2, One USB, One 4 pin Molex to the PSU.
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.

Stoned

Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2012, 11:24

Yup those are the only two things connected to the aquaero. I tried to reset it both using shoggy method and the method I was sent from support by email ( sensors 5 to 8 ) and nothing changed. Sadly support didn't answer any of my following mails :( , they told me the aquaero should bip which it doesn't.

@shoggy mine is the LT version

Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2012, 21:56

Does it show up in the control panel under devices and printers?
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.

Stoned

Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2012, 12:16

No sadly not at all.

Stoned

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 16:42

Just an update by my side. Still waiting for any news on things. I had the item shipped back to AC and it arrived a week ago and nothing so far. I'm writing this after sending them a not very happy email about how I think this situation should have been handled so far.

EDIT:

Actually they were pretty fast answering the email. I've been told my bootloader was corrupted and they had no idea of what did such a thing. I don't think so, but I hope some of their words didn't imply it was me corrupting it... In the end I've the aquaero coming back to me, so it's all good. Sadly I'll have it almost a month after I payed for it and for more 20€ then it should have...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Stoned« (7. November 2012, 17:52)