• 21.06.2024, 23:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

AquaComputer MPS Flow Sensor 400 & Temp. Sensor?

Montag, 5. November 2012, 06:20

Questions:

(1) Can the Aquabus cable (4-pin) used for the prior generation flow sensor be used with the MPS 400?

(2) Once the MPS is connected to the AQ5 via the Aquabus 4-pin cable do I also need to attach a cable to measure temperature? If so where can I buy this cable female to female 2-pin cable?

Thanks.

Montag, 5. November 2012, 11:23

1.) I guess you confuse something here. There is only one 4-pin aquabus cable available. If you mean the high flow sensor (without USB/aquabus), it is using a 3-pin cable which is incompatible to the aquabus because of a different pin-layout and another plug on one end.

2.) There is no cable necessary. A sensor is already integrated to the mps.

Montag, 5. November 2012, 17:40

1.) I guess you confuse something here. There is only one 4-pin aquabus cable available. If you mean the high flow sensor (without USB/aquabus), it is using a 3-pin cable which is incompatible to the aquabus because of a different pin-layout and another plug on one end.

2.) There is no cable necessary. A sensor is already integrated to the mps.

Thanks Shoggy but then what is the "TEMP" port on the MPS for? I thought another cable had to be run from that to the AQ5?

Dienstag, 6. November 2012, 08:57

You can connect an additional sensor there. The only connection to the aquaero is the aquabus.

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 00:52

You can connect an additional sensor there. The only connection to the aquaero is the aquabus.
Great. Thanks Shoggy.