• 26.04.2024, 19:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite 2012 Release 1 & Master/Slave?

Mittwoch, 14. November 2012, 04:46

So if I own (2) AQ5 Pro units I can set one up as a MASTER and the other up as SLAVE and they would all work together? I currently have one (1) AQ5 Pro and (4) PA2 connected to one another. I could essentially replace the (4) PA2 with another AQ5 Pro?

Thank you.

Mittwoch, 14. November 2012, 08:08

Only a aquaero 5 lt can updated with the slave firmware.
If you have a aquaero 5 pro, you have to dismount the lcd.
When you have flashed the aquaero 5 lt to a slave device, you can connect both devices with a aquabus cable.

Mittwoch, 14. November 2012, 21:40

Thanks Sebastian.

Donnerstag, 15. November 2012, 23:19

Just to make sure i've got things right regarding master/slave connection:

1 - change LT firmware to slave
2 - disconnect LT USB cable
3 - connect XT's high speed aquabus port to LT's high speed aquabus port

Also can i use one of the 3-pin aquabus cables that came with the devices or should i get the following one?
http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2846

regards

Donnerstag, 15. November 2012, 23:31

Also,

Aquasuite page states that after going to slave mode LT will provide 4 fan channels + 4 sensors, what happens to the remaining 4 LT sensors?
Bottom line i'll have 8 fan channels + 12 sensors, is that right?

regards,

Freitag, 16. November 2012, 07:07

the other hardware from theslave aquaeo is not used.
You can connect the aquabus with the 3 or 4pin cable.

Samstag, 17. November 2012, 17:54

just changed the system.... LT is now is working as XT's slave.... later i'm reconfiguring the whole thing... for now i'm wondering how are future updates going to work? will it be possible to upgrade LT through XT? that would be ideal but i can't find an option for that in Aquasuite current version.
1 bug found so far: LT's PWM fan port is being detected as a regular voltage controlled port

Samstag, 17. November 2012, 19:05

1 bug found so far: LT's PWM fan port is being detected as a regular voltage controlled port
this is not a bug.
All slave outputs are only voltage controlled.

Sonntag, 18. November 2012, 00:29

is this a design limitation or it might be changed in future aquasuite versions?

Mittwoch, 21. November 2012, 15:15

That will not change in the future. We just had to set a limit for the possible functions to keep the development costs at a reasonable level and also not to compete against ourselves.