• 28.04.2024, 06:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

I have two aquastream xt pumps how would i hook them up together,to use both at the same time.

Samstag, 17. November 2012, 15:06

I have two aquastream xt pumps how would i hook them up together,to use both at the same time. thanks

Samstag, 17. November 2012, 21:34

each Molex at PSU (no hot plug in/out)
each USB at MB can be separate when u done with configuration (no hot plug in/out)
If u want Aquabus to a AE5 u need a Y-cable to the high Aquabus and must change by one pump the Aquabus Canal over USB (no hot plug in/out)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »EnigmaG« (18. November 2012, 18:38)

Dienstag, 20. November 2012, 01:07

thank

Donnerstag, 29. November 2012, 04:02

can u explain that to me again please,i am waiting for my parts to come in and i think i am going to try two pumps.(aquastream xt) and how would i run the tubing and the pumps.please any one

Donnerstag, 29. November 2012, 16:37

You would just connect both pumps with a aquabus y-adapter to the aquabus highspeed port of the aquaero. Bute before you do this you have to change the aquabus ID of one pump from 10 (default) to 11 via USB with the aquasuite software because otherwise the aquaero is not able to differ between both pumps.

Donnerstag, 29. November 2012, 23:06

ok thanks

Donnerstag, 29. November 2012, 23:37

how would i run the tubing and the pumps

How u want to use the Pumps, serial , parallel or two circle?

Freitag, 30. November 2012, 12:50

well i was thinking serial,but what would be better?

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012, 21:56

As far as I know is it not important where the second Pump is in a serial circle.
I had never the necessity of two Pumps and no experience with it.

Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2012, 18:19

ok ,thanks..happy holidays

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pegleg« (11. Dezember 2012, 18:20)

Dienstag, 25. Dezember 2012, 12:46

i just want to see how 2 pumps will work lol...well i have another aquastream pump and i got the part i needed to so i can use it now ,so when i hook both of these pumps up i know u have 2 run one pump on channel 10 and the other on 11.now i hook one up to the aquaero 5 on the high speed side then i hook the other pump to the usb on motherboard ? or does both pumps have to be on the aquaero5 high speed? would this be to much pressure for my reservoir or fitting or rad? thanks all merry chrismas and happy new year. :)