• 26.04.2024, 15:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Unable to Edit Screens in Aquasuite 2012 for My Aquaero 5

Dienstag, 20. November 2012, 06:24

I have searched for days and not found any documentation on how to edit the screens that display on my Aquaero 5. I would prefer to puzzle it out myself, but I have already spent weeks and not made any headway. I have a few questions that I hope will set me in the right direction.

1. Is there any setup documentation for the Aquaero 5? I was only able to find the Quick Setup Guide, which is no help at all for configuring the software.

2. What do I need to do in order to edit the screens that display on the Aquaero 5 screen? The latest version has a lot of nice analog gauges, but I cannot figure out how to set up the existing screens, much less make new screens.

Thanks for any help. I really like the Aquaero 5. I was so desperate for a LCS controller that I was designing my own. Aquacomputer has a much better solution, once I figure out how to finish setting it up.

Thank you.

;(

Dienstag, 20. November 2012, 08:48

I have a much better idea of how this works now. The overview pages only show up on the desktop and the information pages are for the Aquero. I was trying to add some charts to the information pages; I had no idea that part of the task had to be completed using the Aquaero buttons. Thanks for the help.

I have a couple more questions, though.

1. Is there any way to create my own information pages, like I can create overview pages?

2. What is the pixel size and file format for the custom logo? I want to add my company logo to the information pages.

Again, thanks! I'm really likin' my Aquaero 5! :D

Dienstag, 20. November 2012, 10:35

1. Is there any way to create my own information pages, like I can create overview pages?
you can create overview page in the aquasuite, not in the device.
2. What is the pixel size and file format for the custom logo? I want to add my company logo to the information pages.
the device logo size is: 256x64 monocorome
Format: png