• 25.05.2024, 11:00
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mounting the new Aqualis XT reservoir

Freitag, 30. November 2012, 12:14

I'm trying to find out, or at least imagine in my head how can one fit such a reservoir.
Here for instance in this picture
http://shop.aquacomputer.de/images/produ…ges/34043_2.jpg
There is the metal holder on the base with 2 holes on each side, and a plastic holder on top.
Here are my questions>
1)What are the dimensions between those holes on the bottom mount? Are those the same spacing that exists on a 120mm mount ? Or is there some other dimension there ?

2)How is the top mount suppose to be connected and with what ?
What is the distance between the holes of top mount, are those standard holes that can be drilled in the 120mm fan mounts ?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Bytales« (30. November 2012, 12:25)

Freitag, 30. November 2012, 13:12

The bolts on the bottom of the resevoir have a distance of 54mm. The distance between the outer cut outs on the mounting bracket is 82.5mm and the distance of the inner cut outs is 71.5mm.

(measured by hand so small tolerances are possible)

Freitag, 30. November 2012, 15:58

The distance between the outer cut outs on the mounting bracket is 82.5mm and the distance of the inner cut outs is 71.5mm.

(measured by hand so small tolerances are possible)

Are you reffering here to the two sets of holes on the bottom mounting bracket, as seen in the attached picture ?
Are these dimensions just made up, or are they standard to the standard mounting holes of 80 or 92 mm fans ?
The bolts on the bottom of the resevoir have a distance of 54mm.

What bolts on the bottom of the reservoir are you talking about ?
Oh, and thanks for the measurmenets.
If there is a technical dimensions plan, or manual ro something please let me know

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Bytales« (30. November 2012, 16:06)

Freitag, 30. November 2012, 16:18

It seems so that these holes are the standard holes for the 80 and 92mm fans
http://likestuff.globat.com/Gateway_i7/f…%20template.gif
http://likestuff.globat.com/Gateway_i7/f…%20template.gif

Freitag, 30. November 2012, 16:18

Look at this thread, it might help: Overview of all new products from the last days
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.