• 26.04.2024, 12:13
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquaero 5 ,how come i have to always restart my aquasuite 2012

Montag, 3. Dezember 2012, 04:46

now when my computer first comes on or starts ,the aquasuite starts but then i click it and it will say restart with administrator rights.i was just wondering if there is something that i can do that i dont have to restart it.that it will always come up without saying that.

Montag, 3. Dezember 2012, 10:23

So that message comes when the aquasuite window got the focus from the mouse click?

Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2012, 09:20

no,when i start my computer then everthing loads,then i will click aquasuite 2012 down in the taskbar end when it comes up i will click where on the bottem says aquasuite then under that will say setting ,then u know the page come up and under that where it will say aqua computer windows service,under this it will say restart aquasuite with administrator right here is a pic.i am just wondering if there is a way that i dont have to keep restarting it and it will load with the admin right when i first turn on my computer and it all loads. i know this might not be the site for this but does anyone know of a very good soundcard.ohh thanks again
»pegleg« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Untitled1.jpg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pegleg« (4. Dezember 2012, 09:46)

Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2012, 12:11

You can ignore that. You will only need the admin rights to control the service. Once it is installed with admin rights you can still use the aquasuite with normal user rights.

If you always want to start it with admin rights you should create a shortcut, and set the option to always start with admin rights in the advanced settings of that shortcut.

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012, 15:05

can u tell me how to do this please.

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012, 15:13

I do not know how these menus are named on an English system. Just create a short cut on your desktop and edit its settings:

The way how it is done should be the same on your system.

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012, 15:20

thanks will try so u are saying the shortcut that is on my desktop?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pegleg« (6. Dezember 2012, 15:21)

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012, 16:26

You can also do that with a shortcut from the start menu.

Montag, 17. Dezember 2012, 08:01

how please

Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2012, 00:24

Pegleg:

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/118…inistrator.html

I think option 6 will tell you how to do what you want. Check out the whole thing though as it tells you all the various ways to launch a program with admin rights.

Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2012, 02:32

thanks alot