• 27.04.2024, 17:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite: statistics for data log

Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2012, 00:15

Does anyone know of a way to get aquasuite to display statistics for data produced via the Data Log functionality? I'm not talking about how stats can be displayed for the individual sensors when a sensor item is displayed on an overview page - I'm talking about the data displayed as a chart from the Data Log pages. It'd be nice to see means, maximums, and minimums (and any other stat calculations) for data that is displayed on a Data Log chart. Also, I realize that the XML logs of the data could be exported and parsed via some third party tool to produce stats, but I'd prefer not to do that.

Also, does anyone know where the Data Log configuration is stored on disk? For example, if I create some data logging in Data Log->Settings and then create and save some chart profiles in Data Log->Analyze Data, where is that configuration data stored? I'd like to be able to back it up. For that matter, if anyone has a complete list of files that should be backed up if one wants to be able to completely restore one's aquasuite and aquaero settings, I'd love to see it. I already know about exporting the overview pages and also that the configuration made on the aquaero 5->System page can be exported and saved (neither of which seems to save the Data Log setup). But is there anything else?

Finally, when one sets up data logging on the "Data Log->Settings" page, where is that data actually logged to? Is it in an xml file or is it in a SQLite database? Or, is it all stored on the Aquaero hardware and only retrieved when the user uses the Data Log->Analyze page to charted and or exported the data to XML? If so, how much memory is available on the device for logging?

Thanks!

Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2012, 07:14

The data is gengerated for each value directly.
The aquasuite hold for the most values a history from 60 minutes in RAM. The statistic data is dynamically calculated from this data.

Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2012, 01:40

Right - I figured statistic data was dynamically calculated. Is there any way to get a chart on the Data Log->Analyze Data page to do these statistic calculations when data is displayed and to then also display the resulting statistics? So that I could say give me the reading of temp sensor x for the last hour and also calculate the mean, max, and min seen over that hour. Thanks!