• 28.04.2024, 17:24
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 5 PWM output frequency change

Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2013, 23:15

Hi
I'm new on the forum and this is my first post since I'm evaluating Aquaero 5 controller for a cooling application
I would like to control a peltier (TEC) chiller using the PWM output and an H-bridge circuit for power adjust.
Varying the duty cycle of PWM from 0 to 100% I would like to drive the TEC power and possibly reverting cold/hot side

The key point is that as far as I understand PWM applied to Peltier cells should be low frequency..round 2-3 Khz
Instead from specification Aquareo PWM outputs have

16Khz frequency

Is there any way to change/set the PWM frequency via GUI or software configuration ?

sure of your support
regards
Davide

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »arzaman« (17. Januar 2013, 23:18)

any help

Sonntag, 20. Januar 2013, 18:38

Hi All

any chance to understand if I can tweak the PWM output frequency (GUI or SW config) ?

regards
Davide

Montag, 21. Januar 2013, 15:07

My understanding is the PWM frequency is fixed. The only changes available through the Aquasuite software are for % power output.

Dienstag, 22. Januar 2013, 07:20

The frequency is fixed, you can only set the duty cycle.

Dienstag, 22. Januar 2013, 09:46

thank you for the info... I will try to understand if I can drive a Peltier Cell with 16khz frequency

One more thing still on the two PWM output...may I connect the output to a input temperature sensor and a control algorithm (PID) like other fan output ?

regards
Davide