• 26.04.2024, 04:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Maximum temps on amps

Dienstag, 12. Februar 2013, 17:12

What is the max temp for the Aquaero 5xt CPU and fan amps. Same question for Poweradjust II. Trying to set warning and alarm on the Aquaero CPU

Dienstag, 12. Februar 2013, 23:04

On my XT they ramp up the fans to 100% when they reach 95°c, That was using the standard fitted heatsink that came with my XT well over 12 months ago), But with a water block they never get close to this :)..

N.

Samstag, 6. April 2013, 13:17

AFAIR when amps hit 95 C then the electronics forces them not to adjust the voltage, so they will cool down.
After dropping below 70 C they start to control voltage/current again, so they start to heat up.

So in the worst case scenario you hit 95C and then fans start to spin with full speed, because aquaero tries to not to burn the amps.

http://martinsliquidlab.org/2011/12/20/a…ew-guide-wip/9/ here is a good description and testing.
My setup - Project Replicant

tpb211

Samstag, 20. April 2013, 20:12

Not sure on the AQ5, but the PA2 Ultra's with latest firmware begin cycling at 80c