• 26.04.2024, 18:03
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Ronsanut

unregistriert

How to Control a D5 Pump on a Power Adjust 2 connected to the AQ5 LT via AquaBus

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2013, 19:00

I have a Aq5 LT and a Power Adjust 2 connected to the AquaBus(Hiogh Speed). To configure and set it up, I have done the following so far.

I did connect the PA2 all by itself using the USB and Aquasuite 4.72 and set the address to 50 . Then I connected it back to the Aquaero 5 using the Aquabus connection and removed the USB connection from the PA2. I ran the Aquasuite 2012 and I believe it now shows the Pump from the PA2 now as a Fan and I see a Voltage Slider and RPM , but there is no reading on the RPM. I used the power cable from Aquatuning that has a Molex connector and a male three pin fan connector with one pin tach lead wired on one end to the pump and the other end is a 3 pin connector that I connected to the three pin connection next to the 4 pin power molex connector on the power adjust 2 (I hope that made sense) .
So I think the Fan that shows up is actually the pump but if I adjust the Voltage slider which is the only reading, I do not see the pump change the flow at all.

What am I missing that will allow me to control the D5 Pump voltage on the PA2 ? And also why can I not see the RPM's on that display. When I had the PA2 connected via USB only I got a full set of reading using the older Aquasuite SW.

Also I do see that Aquasuite added a Power Adjust Tab on my Overview Screen but it has a USB icon with a red "X" through its description as if it expects to be connected via USB. But everything I read said if I want to control it vi the AQ5 that it should be set up on the Aquabus high speed connection.

Thanks in advance for any support on this.

Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2013, 12:49

This might help a little I hope.

http://www.specialtechforums.co.uk/showt…-amp-SETTING-UP

The power adjust output should show up as an extra fan channel on the Fans tab of the Aquaero 5 when connected via Aquabus

Poweradjust 2 Ultra Wiring Hookups

If you put up some screenshots and pictures of the problems you have it will make it much easier for people to help.

Hope you get it all sorted.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (14. Februar 2013, 12:51)

Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2013, 13:15

Many thanks for posting that Link Jakusonfire, Appreciate it :D ...

I am now in the proccess of doing a more UP to Date BASIC GUIDE (same place but new thread) for the Aquaero 5's & Aqualis range, It's not finnished by a long shot yet but is being added to as & when I can get as much of the range as I can.

It is by no means a full on Guide with too much Technical or more advanced set ups, But will hopefully help to get some up & running enough for them to then go and experiment as to just what they want the Unit to do to suit their particular needs..

Thanks again Jak..

N.

P.s @ Ronsanut.. If you running the latest Aquasuite 2012 you can update the PA's Firmware & ID's through the Aquasuite 2012 now.. You no longer use the old 4.72 version of aquasuite.... Although I would have thought that doing the PA firmware & ID's using the old 4.72 would have worked ?... But not sure on that a 100%...... Also.. If I'm understanding correctly what you wrote above.. You may need to set up a "Curve Control" or similar to make the adjustments you require....

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Namron« (14. Februar 2013, 13:33)