• 26.04.2024, 04:22
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Standoffs no longer included with Power Adjusts? [update!]

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2013, 01:18

What's up with that? I just bought a new Power Adjust and it no longer includes standoffs. After inquiring at Performance PCs, they opened another unit and found the same thing.
Looks to me like a great "opportunity" to break or short something.

UPDATE: Aquacomputer is shipping out the missing parts. If you received a Power Adjust with the mounting parts missing, notify either your vendor or Aquacomputer and they will ship you the parts directly from Aquacomputer.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mandrix« (28. Februar 2013, 13:23)

Buckey

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2013, 02:41

I wonder if they just forgot to put them on or was it not supposed to have them.

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2013, 14:17

Apparently whoever did the packaging/assembly left the standoffs out. Normally they are assembled to the PA when you get it.

I believe the situation is being rectified. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, lol.

Khepira

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2013, 05:45

I wonder if they just forgot to put them on or was it not supposed to have them.
I just purchased 6 and all were missing standoffs... :S

Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013, 13:19

Notify whoever you bought them from. Aquacomputer is shipping out the missing parts now. I would guess there was a screwup wherever the packaging is assembled and shipped.
I contacted PPCs about the situation and they contacted Aquacomputer. Within a short time Aquacomputer notified me of the shipment of the parts.

Stuff happens.

RE: Standoffs no longer included with Power Adjusts? [update!]

Freitag, 1. März 2013, 05:18

What's up with that? I just bought a new Power Adjust and it no longer includes standoffs. After inquiring at Performance PCs, they opened another unit and found the same thing.
Looks to me like a great "opportunity" to break or short something.

UPDATE: Aquacomputer is shipping out the missing parts. If you received a Power Adjust with the mounting parts missing, notify either your vendor or Aquacomputer and they will ship you the parts directly from Aquacomputer.

How does one go about getting the missing parts? Two of mine were missing standoffs--both bought from PPCs.

Freitag, 1. März 2013, 11:08

Contact PPCs and let them know.

Freitag, 1. März 2013, 15:06

Contact PPCs and let them know.

Already done, they were awesome about it.

Freitag, 8. März 2013, 12:41

Well this PA2 Standard has died. Light is flashing constantly, USB connection does not help. Appears to try and flash firmware then....nothing. No tab shows up to power the device.
Inspected all wiring, no problems. Moved the output wiring over to the Aquaero and the fans are working fine.
Disappointing.
Someone else here with same problem, wondering if a defective batch got shipped. Since it worked fine for a few weeks, then quit, not sure what is up but I know my wiring is fine and the total draw was only around 8W.
Highest temperature I saw was low 50's C, and I have a large case with plenty of ventilation.