• 03.05.2024, 11:46
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 9. März 2013, 19:41

Hey,

not the fault of the block. Your card simply is not reference layout. Sorry, but none of the reference coolers will fit.

Cheers

Stefan

Samstag, 9. März 2013, 23:37

Hi! Thank you for your reply. So what happens now, i can't return the card? Do you think they will take the card back because it didn't fit? Who's fault was it, me for not checking if it will fit or the site where i bought it from? Can i return it directly to aquacomputer and get a refund?

Pilo

Sonntag, 10. März 2013, 02:58

http://guapa5000.bplaced.net/Layout/Layout%20GTX670-2048.htm
http://guapa5000.bplaced.net/Layout/Layout%20GTX670-4096.htm

It seems the Watercooler for the 680 GTX in the reference design would be more fitting. Gigabyte probably choose the board design from the GTX 680 reference for the OC version of the GTX 670.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Pilo« (10. März 2013, 05:20)

->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com

Sonntag, 10. März 2013, 03:14

Hi! Thank you for your reply. So what happens now, i can't return the card? Do you think they will take the card back because it didn't fit? Who's fault was it, me for not checking if it will fit or the site where i bought it from? Can i return it directly to aquacomputer and get a refund?

You will have to deal with the people you bought it from and ask them these questions. It isn't the manufacturer's fault that it doesn't fit and this is the way it usually rolls if you don't check something properly before you buy. Unfortunately it is a hard fact of life that the onus is on you to check things before you hit the 'purchase' button online and to check the refund policy. Talk with the people you bought it from and if you get nowhere you can try an recover some of your money by selling on eBay and take it as an experience to learn from. Understand your frustration ... we all make mistakes.