• 12.05.2024, 04:37
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

makymaco

unregistriert

cable too short and connection questions

Mittwoch, 13. März 2013, 00:53

Hello every body.
I just bought an aquaero pro, a high flow sensor (not mps) and an aquastream xt.

I need your help to confirm my connections before i start my computer.

Question for the aquastream to aquaero aquabus connection ;
- can i use a 3 pin only cable.
- do i hook it on the high speed aquabus port ?
- the cable is too short, can i use a regular fan cable to extend it. Like this ; http://www.amazon.com/3-Pin-Fan-Extensio…2/dp/B006MX4B3Q

Questions for the sensor / aquaero connection ;
- same question, the cable is too short, can i use a regular fan cable to extend it.
- do i hook it to the flow sensor port on the aquero ?

Than you in advance and sorry for my english

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »makymaco« (13. März 2013, 00:54)

Mittwoch, 13. März 2013, 11:44

The 3 pin aquabus cable is the same as a 3 pin fan cable.

The 3 pin cable for the high flow meter is not the same as a fan cable. If you need to extend this just be careful and don't switch the wiring around or you can damage the sensor.