• 27.04.2024, 19:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

bern43

aqualis deflector plate orientation

Dienstag, 16. April 2013, 05:04

I'm hooking up an aqualis xt reservoir and am curious if you can only run the deflector plate to one side. I want to use the left bore hole as my return line but when I try and put the deflector plate to that side it looks like I'll have to remove the middle screw over the acrylic plate for the leds. Also looks like the top section of the plate doesn't line up directly over the bore hole. Am I missing something here? Instructions suggest it can be set up for either direction.

bern43

Donnerstag, 18. April 2013, 16:59

Anybody? Trying to mount the res today and I'm really trying to avoid having to cross my tubing due to the deflector plate only working on one side.

Dienstag, 23. April 2013, 12:41

I don't have one, but try contacting info@aqua-computer.de, they have always been quick to respond to my questions.

Dienstag, 23. April 2013, 21:52

If you can hang on for another day, I got a couple of res's coming tomorrow & I'll have a look & see what I can find out (I didn't use the deflector plate in the res I have already got set up in a loop, so only tried it one way out of curiosity)..

N.

Freitag, 26. April 2013, 13:38

Sorry for the delay... I've a good look at my XT Res & it does seem as though the deflector plate will only fit correctly over the one Inlet hole I'm afraid...

N.

bern43

Freitag, 3. Mai 2013, 05:23

Sorry for the delay... I've a good look at my XT Res & it does seem as though the deflector plate will only fit correctly over the one Inlet hole I'm afraid...

N.
Thanks! Shoggy got back to me with the same info. Res is mounted and it looks like I'll just have some crossed tubing, not the end of the world. Now to find the time to actually finish everything up. Computer looks strange with a large air cooler next to the res.