• 27.04.2024, 14:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 5 preset values LOST

Samstag, 20. April 2013, 11:24

Hi,
When i set preset voltage and rpm values for fans, in a while aquasuite change them to whatever aquasuite wants.
Let me explain...
I set minimun voltage for channel 1 is 4volts and max 6 volts, after a couple of MINUTES aquasuite automatically change to 4 minimun and 10 maximum...
WHY???
Why aquasuite don't record the preset values that i want?

Thanks

tpb211

Samstag, 20. April 2013, 20:08

Have noticed the same issue in AS2013-2, what I have found that works for me is after I make a change I immediately save it by clicking the disk icon (located on the left pane Aquero 5 tab next to the gear icon).
Hope this helps and works for you as well. Please update!

Sonntag, 21. April 2013, 13:32

I tryed to click immediately and also many times.
No way for me... Please help

Montag, 22. April 2013, 07:02

What temeperatures have the Fan outputs (Amplifier temperature)?
When the temperature is to high, the output goes to 100%.

Montag, 22. April 2013, 11:17

i know that.
But i have the heatsink with a 120mm fan blowing on it... It's always under 60° celsius in all four channels...
Maybe a bug in the aquasuite?

Montag, 22. April 2013, 12:13

Try saving and then close Aquasuite, then reopen it after a little bit.
Aquasuite has had this bug for a while and I have told them about it.
I have one unused Fan header on one of my Aquaero's and it want's to default to 2.4V once in a while although I set it at 0.

What made me first notice this is I had a backup pump connected to a PA2, and merely by opening the Fan tab would occasionally cause the header to power up the pump, although I had set it at 0%..

A workaround might be to use a controller for the fan header. This way the header can be set at 100% and the settings inside the controller won't let the voltage deviate.

Montag, 22. April 2013, 23:11

Explain me the way that you are saying...
Same problem on the empty channel, i set 0 volts and doesn't save it...
What you are talking about for using a controller for the fan header???

Montag, 22. April 2013, 23:49

You can try this, it has worked for me I found out by accident.

For an empty channel set the power % to 100 :
Assign the Fan channel to a curve controller just like you normally would, except set all the power settings at 0% on the controller. Use whatever temperature you want for a datasource.

For any other Fan header you are using set the header at 100%, then just use a controller.

In my experience anyway, the Fan channels are pretty well governed if a software controller is used.

If none of these work for you then something is going on I know nothing about.

Dienstag, 23. April 2013, 12:08

Ok i will try... You are saying that if the fans are not in a controller they became "crazy" right?

Dienstag, 23. April 2013, 12:27

Pretty much. If a controller is being used then the settings on the Fan tab don't seem to "wander" so much, at least with the curve controllers which is all I use.
Could be a coincidence but worth a try.