• 26.04.2024, 11:50
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Multiswitch and LED strip.

Dienstag, 30. April 2013, 03:37

Hi there,

I am thinking about getting myself a Aquero 5 and also a multiswitch for a watercooled build.

I would like to know about how the multiswitch handles LED's. I know that it has some LED outputs on it but they are 5V I think. If I wanted to run a 12V LED strip off (http://ledstuff.co.nz/product_info.php?c…products_id=190) the multiswitch would I attach it to the 12V power outputs. I understand that there is a maximum of 1W per channel and the LED strip I linked is 2.15W per 500mm of strip so I would have to use lengths of less than 230mm to keep below that 1W. Is this right??

Also, can the multiswitch dim the LED strip when connected to one of the 12V outputs?

Thanks in advance,
JoshNZ :)

Bump

Donnerstag, 2. Mai 2013, 12:46

Bump. Can anyone answer these questions please?

Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2013, 09:08

Multiswitch is supporting 12V led strips on the 12V outputs.

Yes, the let strip can be dimmed.

It would be better to try to find out some LED strips that are low power.

Each maximum output is 1W which would mean an maximum of 12A out of a total of 40W per multiswitch.

Also as you've said you can cat multiple segments and link them to different 12V outputs on the multiswitch, you have 8 of them. Also if you have aquaero 5 you also have 2 pwm outputs on that as well for a potential total of 10 led strips.

Dienstag, 2. Juli 2013, 12:39

Thank you very much!

Pilo

Dienstag, 2. Juli 2013, 21:16

I don't know if you've read the multiswitch manual yet...perhaps it can answer some of your questions. http://aquacomputer.de/handbuecher.html?…sh_20120719.pdf
->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com