• 26.04.2024, 07:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 5 XT completely dead/bricked!

Freitag, 14. Juni 2013, 22:38

Hello,
i`ve just bought an aquaero 5 xt and i was building my computrer and i connected all the fan cables to the aquaero,
then i turned on the pc and i discovered that one fan wasn`t working, so i checked the cable and when i was plugging it in correctly i heard a electrical noise and there was a burnt smell, The aquaero powered off and even if i tried to restart the pc it didnt power on. It only become very hot on the heatspreader when i connect the molex and don`t give any sign of life.
Please help me; i`m very scared about this :(

Thanks in advance,
Alex.

Samstag, 15. Juni 2013, 00:26

Can you make some pictures and mark where you plugging the last fan.

Samstag, 15. Juni 2013, 00:40

Can you make some pictures and mark where you plugging the last fan.
Here you are: http://imageshack.us/g/96/ipw0.jpg/

p.s. the fan connector i used is the first (the number 1, the nearest to the 4-pin molex power connector)
i tried to do an hard reset with jumpers on temperature sensors but nothing happened. i also tried to connect it to power fore some minutes and it became very very hot!

Samstag, 15. Juni 2013, 01:28

Sorry, can´t help you. Call the Support

Sonntag, 16. Juni 2013, 13:05

One thing you never want to do is plug/unplug anything to an Aquaero while it's powered up. Never.
The only way to know for sure if it's repairable is contact Aqua Computer and send it to them in Germany. They are very reasonable on repairs, but it's the shipping that's killer if you live in US.