• 13.05.2024, 23:24
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

AQ5 1030 / AS 2012-2 Bug - RPM max resetting?

Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2013, 05:12

Fan header 1 and 2 on my AQ5 monitor the RPM of pump 1 and 2, respectively. The pumps are set to run at about 3,600 RPM.

By default the AQ5 displays 2,000 RPM as the max RPM.

Using the AQ5 I set the max RPM to 6,000 RPM. I also save this profile directly to the AQ5. This works... for awhile.

However, at some random point... hours or a day later the max randomly resets back to 2,000 RPM without me doing anything!

What the heck is going on?

Thanks.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Psychor« (17. Juli 2013, 05:15)

Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2013, 02:17

sounds like firmware error, a few things I would try:
first export your profiles,
1) Turn off computer at the wall socket so that AQ5 is powered down, wait a couple of minutes and then power up computer
or
2)do a firmware update from within aquasuite (even though it is the same version), import you profiles.
or
3) set profile then uninstall Aquarsuite, to see if AS syncing is the issue.

Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2013, 06:54

sounds like firmware error, a few things I would try:
first export your profiles,
1) Turn off computer at the wall socket so that AQ5 is powered down, wait a couple of minutes and then power up computer
or
2)do a firmware update from within aquasuite (even though it is the same version), import you profiles.
or
3) set profile then uninstall Aquarsuite, to see if AS syncing is the issue.
Thanks. I'll see about trying that when I have some time to play with it more.

When my AQ5 last reset back to 2,000 RPM I was able to restore the 6,000 RPM setting by restoring, from the AQ5, a saved profile stored on the AQ5. I'm not sure that tells us anything but it's something.