• 26.04.2024, 03:13
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 5 doesn't see MPS 400 over aquabus.

Freitag, 2. August 2013, 15:25

I'm trying to set up an MPS 400 sensor to work over aquabus when connected to an aquero 5.

The sensor works fine over usb. I set the priority to aquabus 12 and power down. When I restart my system with the MPS connected to the aquabus high port, I cant find it anywhere under the aquaero 5 tab in aquasuite. When I go to sensors>flow. I see Flow 1 and Flow 2, neither of them have any readings.

This is what I see aquasuite. My firmware for the MPS 400 sensor is 1003, I don't see an option to upgrade the firmware.

(edit) - I should also mention that I've been trying to figure this out for a few weeks now. The lack of documenation is driving me insanse, I'm quite literally about to tear my hair out. Having said that, any help is highly appreciated. haha.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »axium« (2. August 2013, 17:08)

Samstag, 3. August 2013, 10:26

Hmmm, that's a funny one. The sensor is clearly working because it shows a reading in its own tab that looks fine. As long as it is plugged in via aquabus it should show up in the sensors on the Aquaero tab. It will be a new one underneath flow 1 and 2.

I assume you are clicking the save button on the mps tab and then restarting as administrator in the Aquasuite / Settings tab? MPS devices are funny and can sometimes require a couple of restarts for Aquasuite and the Aquaero to find them.

Some people have had trouble with the Aquabus cables not working correctly so that is definitely something to check on. Are you using the 3 pin with USB still attached or the 4 pin cable by itself?

Or it might be one of the funny Aquasuite/Aquaero config things that happen sometimes. They can usually be fixed by resetting the Aquaero. If you save your settings by going to Aquaero 5/ System/Settings/export settings and save the file in a new folder of your documents or something like that ... just not the defualt location because it gets overwritten when you reinstall or update aquasuite. Also save your overview pages if you have made up your own by clicking the little cog in their tab and exporting the page to the same folder.

When you have it all saved you can reset the Aquaero back to factory by going to Aquaero 5/Firmware Update. Re-installing Aquasuite might help too.

Failing all of that some people have done hard resets of the Aquaero but I have not needed to go that far yet. Hope you get it worked out.

Samstag, 3. August 2013, 14:09

Sometimes I seem a similar thing where my mps flow sensor in particular doesn't show up on Aquabus. I usually get it to show up by shutting down, disconnecting everything, and reconnecting. In particular disconnect the mains power. Also try it without the USB connection.

Samstag, 3. August 2013, 20:51

I've tried it in multiple configurations. 4 Pin aquabus straight to aquaero, 3 pin cable to aquaero + usb. Neither config picked up the flow sensor in the aquaero 5 > sensors > flow tab.

I'm giving up. I'm just going to run the usb straight to the motherboard and avoid another migraine. haha.

Another question I have is, is it possible to import more than 8 software temp sensors from Aida or HW monitor?

Thanks for all the help guys.

Sonntag, 4. August 2013, 12:44

axium, have you tried using 4-pin aquabus + USB?

Sonntag, 4. August 2013, 15:45

I've tried using the 4 pin + usb as well. No matter the configuration, I cant get the sensor to be recognized over aquabus. Like I said, it doesnt matter anymore. I gave up on the aquabus connection.