• 10.05.2024, 22:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

New Install of Win 7 & Aquasuite 2013 - Fan Controller Curve Not Being Applied???

Montag, 12. August 2013, 17:30

Hi All,

I recently started a thread asking for advice re: getting Aquasuite 2012 Beta 14 software. After a few helpful posts by other forum members it looked as though it made sense to go to the latest version of Aquasuite 2013 which I have just downloaded and installed.

Amended the thread: Originally Aquasuite wasn't detecting my Aquaero 5 but now it is. A restart seemed to sort it.

Amended Again - sorry. Firmware now updated successfully.

I've set up a fan control profile but from what I can tell it's not being applied at all.

The fans seem to be at 100% but they should only be at 50% ish given the temp of the waterloop. Is there something I need to do to apply the settings? I have clicked the little disk icon by Aquaero 5.

Any ideas as to what I should do????

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DrHarvey12« (12. August 2013, 18:21)

Dienstag, 13. August 2013, 09:17

Hello,

So I looked at this again this morning and it does seems as though on the controller curve the % it gives matches what I would expect based upon the water loop temp. However the fans are still at between 80 & 85% not 30%.

I adjusted in the information pages what screens the LCD controller will show and that worked fine so it obviously is getting it's instructions from Aquasuite and following them.

I am just totally at a loss to why the fans are spinning at much higher speeds than what I have directed them to on the fan profile.

Here is a pic of one set of the fans settings under that tab.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Everything else seems to be working ok and having them spin faster is not really a big deal. Just annoying!

[Edit: So I played around with the advanced settings on the fan settings and changing the selected option from RPM controlled to Power controlled knocked the RPM of the fans down to around 250. Way lower than the 50% dictated by the fan curve. Putting them back on to RPM controlled meant they were back at pretty much 95 to 100% - way higher than the 50% on the curve profile. I'm obviously missing something here but no idea what :(].

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DrHarvey12« (13. August 2013, 09:29)

Dienstag, 13. August 2013, 09:40

Sorry, still trying to figure this out.

So, I deleted all the fans from the fan curve profile and they all stopped spinning so again - they are obviously getting something from the curve profile to work. When I added in the power output 1 (to which I assume nothing is connected) it did show 46% which matches the % on the curve profile. Adding the fans back in again still takes them back to between 96% & 94% for two of the fans and 100% for the other 2 whilst the curve profile reads 46%.

No further on really - just want to let you guys know what I have been trying and what effect it has had.

Anyway, I'm going to leave it alone now and hope that one of you fine folk on this forum can point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Dienstag, 13. August 2013, 13:02

I have my fans set as 37% Min & have them under the power setting!!!!... From what I can make out from your screeny is that your running the fans with "RPM Control" setting... Try ticking the "Power Controlled" box instead & see if that helps :)... I also don't have the "Hold Minimum Power" Ticked...... Try these things first & see if it helps.... Sorry can't be more precise but if I get you to have the same type settings that I have & it still doesn't work then there is another underlying problem that we may need to look at as regards fans e.t.c... But try the things I've suggested above & we'll go from there :thumbsup: ...

N.