• 28.04.2024, 04:44
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

mmsmiles

unregistriert

Can someone check my setup for me?

Donnerstag, 22. August 2013, 13:40

Hi there, first time delving into the Aquacomputer stuff, and I've cobbled together a diagram of sorts to show how everything would be laid out. Almost ready to buy, just waiting for the fittings to be available in the quantity I need. *grumble* They only have 2 and I need around 20ish. lol. Was just hoping someone could look it over and tell me if I did it right or wrong. :)

A little about the system, I guess before I hit the diagram. 2 Aquabus D5 pumps running in serial, 1 Aqualis XT w/ fill sensor, 3 Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 rads (240, 360, 480), about twelve feet or so (guessing) of 3/8 ID 5/8 ID tubing, 2 Swiftech Komodo 780 blocks, 1 Swiftech Apogee HD CPU block, Maximus VI Formula (Will be cooling VRM), two high flow meters USB version (which I just realized I needed), 3 Poweradjust 2 Ultras, Aquaero 5 XT, Real Time Clock Expansion Module, ATX break, LED inserted into the res. All this is going to be one big loop. That should about cover it, I think. I'm EST, but should be around till about 0100 GMT if I am needed to figure this out. :thumbsup:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mmsmiles« (22. August 2013, 14:11)

Freitag, 23. August 2013, 05:17

The USB flow sensors do not connect to the flow ports on the Aquaero or the poweradjusts. They connect via USB and Aquabus to the Aquabus high port.

Only 4 MPS devices can be used at a time. If you use both USB pumps and USB flow meters then the fill level sensor on the res can't be used.

If you replaced one USB flow sensor with the older non USB model that plugs into the flow port on the Aquaero then that will give you a spare MPS slot for the fill level sensor. If you are running everything as one loop then 2 flow sensors are pointless though. The flow at the start of the loop can not be any different to the flow at the end of the loop.

All those fans could be run without the poweradjusts, unless you specifically want 7 distinct channels at different speeds.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (23. August 2013, 05:27)