• 24.05.2024, 00:24
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

N8Bro

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 4. September 2013, 08:28

First off, great job! Looks wonderful and the new specs are great. :thumbsup:
I just received my 5 XT last week! :cursing:

So, when is this releasing? ?(

Mittwoch, 4. September 2013, 09:02

Very nice job !

I've only a couple of question to AC about the new Aquaero:
.1: How many virtual temperature sensor will be avaible with the new gen. of Aquaero?
.2: It will be possible to manually adjust the sampling time of sensor?

Mittwoch, 4. September 2013, 09:16

.1: How many virtual temperature sensor will be avaible with the new gen. of Aquaero?
its the same as the aquaero 5, 4 virtual sensors
.2: It will be possible to manually adjust the sampling time of sensor?
no, the filtering is not adjustable by user

AQ 6 RGB output

Donnerstag, 5. September 2013, 12:41

On AQ5, the RGB output was limited to 1 ..maximum 2 in parallel....but it was advised that going more than 2 , would blow the RGB output.
On AQ6, can we do more RGBs in parallel ? Are there multiple RGB outputs?

Donnerstag, 5. September 2013, 12:46

The same limitation as before - only one RGB-Led.
But the mentioned to maybe develop a new Aquabus device which can handle more than one Led.
And i think it will be capable of doing a lot more things ;)
:rolleyes:

Sonntag, 8. September 2013, 12:18

Hi, Great news. Need to try and return the xt 5, and LT that I recently purchased.

I had the following questions for which I was hoping you would be able to answer:

1) Can I connect the LT 5 to the XT 6?

2) Am I able to connect 2 flow meters to the XT 6. If not, and if 1) is also not possible, how would I be able to connect 2 flow meters as I have a dual loop system.

3) Would I be able to connect 2 x mcp35x pumps just for PWM control (voltage coming straight from the PSU, only rpm control for the pumps) and fans to the 4 channels? I would have 30 B12-3 NB e-loop fans (0.24A/fan) + 8 AP-15s (0.08A/Fan), for a total current of 7.84A?

4) Can I pre-order the XT 6 and waterblock now (can you provide a link pls)? If not, from which date can I order and from where (only aquacomputer webshop or from US as well (e.e. FrozenCPU)?

Sorry for the questions, and hope you are able to get back to me for the above. I have a build outstanding and this will be the only part that I am waiting for.

THanks again
:)

Montag, 9. September 2013, 14:21

Would really appreciate if anybody is able to answer the above questions as I only have limited time to return the XT 5 and LT 5 as I have had them for a month already. Apologies and thanks in advance. :D

Montag, 9. September 2013, 14:47

1 + 2 + 3 = yes

4 = aquaero 6 is listed in our webshop but the waterblock has no date so fa

Donnerstag, 12. September 2013, 17:06

Hi, thanks for all the info ;)

I already have an aquaero 5 XT; if i buy an aquaero 6 pro, can i just switch the board to mod it into an aquaero 6 xt ?

Pilo

Donnerstag, 12. September 2013, 17:11

Hi, thanks for all the info ;)

I already have an aquaero 5 XT; if i buy an aquaero 6 pro, can i just switch the board to mod it into an aquaero 6 xt ?

I'm guessing that that's not possible, because each Aquaero 5 or 6 version has it's own individual firmware.
->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com

Freitag, 13. September 2013, 08:44

Yes, no problem since everything around the main controller is the same.

Pilo

Freitag, 13. September 2013, 08:51

Now that're good news...my guessing was wrong...though :whistling:

Freitag, 13. September 2013, 09:21

Excellent, i will preorder it today :) PWM for each output is a must have :)

Freitag, 13. September 2013, 23:16

hooting this, when is water block coming out?

Samstag, 14. September 2013, 01:29

I've looked at this page and it seems to be mentionning only 4 fan outputs, but I see 8 on the pictures you've shown us. Is it an error ?

Samstag, 14. September 2013, 02:35

The four x 4 pin fan headers grouped together on the bottom left as you look at the back of the device are the fan headers. The other 4 pin headers are Aquabus ports, and LED PWM power outputs. Edit: Sorry RGB and IR LED ports.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (15. September 2013, 15:19)

Pilo

Samstag, 14. September 2013, 10:10

This is only an expactation of the terminal placement of the aquaero 6, can be wrong in some areas.

Samstag, 14. September 2013, 11:23

This is only an expactation of the terminal placement of the aquaero 6, can be wrong in some areas.
The image has wrong desriptions for some headers!

Montag, 16. September 2013, 12:47

So, is there no +5V SB header? (I can't see one)
If not, why?

Thanks

Pilo

Montag, 16. September 2013, 14:32

Perhaps the USB headers of modern motherboards provide enough stable +5V standby power by now, that the old-fashioned 'aquaero power connect - 24 pin ATX standby power / ATX break' isn't needed any more.