• 27.04.2024, 05:15
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Hangman

Aquaero 5 XT controller unit not detecting my high speed flow sensor (53129)

Montag, 16. September 2013, 05:45

Just purchase a whole lots of Aquacomputer female-to-female 4-pins cables and Y-splitter cables. Fixed up the 4-pins cable to link my high flow sensor (http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2897) to the high-speed aquabus port on my aquaero 5 xt.
Result: Aquaero 5 XT controller unit CAN’T freaking detect the flow rate at all.
I can only read the flow rate on the aquasuite software on my PC with the high speed flow sensor connected via USB to my motherboard. If I had only want to read my flow rate on aquasuite software, then I need not spend a bomb on all that cables just to connect the flow sensor to my aquaero 5 xt controller unit.
Please don’t tell me the 4-pin aquacomputer cables I bought are incompatible. The aquabus port on my high speed flow sensor and the high-speed port on the aquaero 5 xt controller unit both have a 4-pins outlets. This is ridiculous!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hangman« (16. September 2013, 06:13)

Hangman

Montag, 16. September 2013, 06:37

Hi All:

The flow sensor i had in my rig is the 53129 new flow sensor. On my aquaero 5 xt controller unit display screen, i only see it displaying the "Flow 1" screen which indicate 0.0 I/h. I read through this forum and discovered the below written by one of the member:

"To make flow show up on Aquaero 5 screen, you must change the Display Screen with AS2012, look for Information Pages tab, click on it, under available screens is a drop down box, scroll down to flow sensor and drag flow sensor 11 over to the right hand side under Displayed screens.
Done. "

Does the above means that "Flow 11" will be display on my aquaero 5 Xt controller unit display screen showing me the flow rate after i done as what is instructed above?

I also have 2 aquacomputer pump, code: 41093 ( http://specialtech.co.uk/spshop/customer…-pid-16844.html ). How do i get the aquaero 5 xt controller unit to display the RPM speed of my 2 pumps?

Montag, 16. September 2013, 12:29

To display on the AQ5 screen. Aquasuite/Aquaero5/Information pages/Available screens drop down box/Flowsensor ... select Flow 11 and drag it over to the right hand side under Displayed screens

The list of displayed screens can be added to, deleted and re-ordered. The Aquaero will cycle through them when the up and down keys are pressed.

D5 USB pump speed can't be displayed. It seems like that info is only sent along USB so is only available in Aquasuite.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (16. September 2013, 12:33)

Hangman

Montag, 16. September 2013, 16:13

Ok. Thats weird. How come the pumps I have comes with aquabus 4-pins port then? Do shoggy know the answer?

Hangman

Dienstag, 17. September 2013, 08:51

To display on the AQ5 screen. Aquasuite/Aquaero5/Information pages/Available screens drop down box/Flowsensor ... select Flow 11 and drag it over to the right hand side under Displayed screens

The list of displayed screens can be added to, deleted and re-ordered. The Aquaero will cycle through them when the up and down keys are pressed.

D5 USB pump speed can't be displayed. It seems like that info is only sent along USB so is only available in Aquasuite.

I did as you had instructed me to but i could not see any "FLOW 11" at all.

All these aquacomputer cablings and setting are starting to get on my nerve. For the premium price paid, i would expect it to be dummy-proof and plug-and-play. Not some brain-cell squashing nightmare.

Hangman

Dienstag, 17. September 2013, 18:01

Hi Shoggy:

I tried all that you said but NOTHING works. Below is the 4-pins cables and y-splitter cables i bought from your company. As you can see i had joined them all together to make it long enough to reach my flow sensor. I connected the end of the wire (the one i am holding in the picture) to the 4-pins high-speed aquabus port on my aquaero 5 xt and then the other end of the wire to the 4-pins ports on the USB flow sensor. The 5-pins USB port is also connected to my MB as well when i tried the aquabus cables on my aquaero 5 xt to the USB flow sensor.

Now, i could not see any "FLOW 11" under the flowsensor tab in aquasuite. What the hell is going on? My patience is running real thin. In fact, the rage, the money and the numerous late night spent trying to figure out all your damn company product is enough to motivate me to set up a website to condemn your company product!

Dienstag, 17. September 2013, 22:58

A lot of people seem to have trouble getting MPS based flow sensors set up properly so the Aquaero detects it. I've only used the older flow sensor that just plugs into the flow port. I have connected 2 MPS pumps though without any trouble.
I did notice when adding my second pump that the Aquaero and Aquasuite didn't pick it up straight away ... it took a bit of restarting Aquasuite.

Make sure power is completely disconnected from the Aquaero when adding new parts and add them one at a time maybe til they show up as successfully integrated. Resetting the Aquaero and/or reinstalling Aquasuite might help too.

Where can you see the flow rate in Aquasuite?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (17. September 2013, 23:21)

Mittwoch, 18. September 2013, 05:31

Hi Shoggy:

I tried all that you said but NOTHING works. Below is the 4-pins cables and y-splitter cables i bought from your company. As you can see i had joined them all together to make it long enough to reach my flow sensor. I connected the end of the wire (the one i am holding in the picture) to the 4-pins high-speed aquabus port on my aquaero 5 xt and then the other end of the wire to the 4-pins ports on the USB flow sensor. The 5-pins USB port is also connected to my MB as well when i tried the aquabus cables on my aquaero 5 xt to the USB flow sensor.

Now, i could not see any "FLOW 11" under the flowsensor tab in aquasuite. What the hell is going on? My patience is running real thin. In fact, the rage, the money and the numerous late night spent trying to figure out all your damn company product is enough to motivate me to set up a website to condemn your company product!

[img]<a href=[/img]http://forumspp.vr-zone.net/500/medium/20130917_232808.jpg" wcf_src="http://forumspp.vr-zone.net/500/medium/20130917_232808.jpg" alt="wysiwyg image" />
I did a case change and i can't seem to get my flow meter to show up at all either,been going on now for about a month or 2

Mittwoch, 18. September 2013, 05:38

Hi All:

The flow sensor i had in my rig is the 53129 new flow sensor. On my aquaero 5 xt controller unit display screen, i only see it displaying the "Flow 1" screen which indicate 0.0 I/h. I read through this forum and discovered the below written by one of the member:

"To make flow show up on Aquaero 5 screen, you must change the Display Screen with AS2012, look for Information Pages tab, click on it, under available screens is a drop down box, scroll down to flow sensor and drag flow sensor 11 over to the right hand side under Displayed screens.
Done. "

Does the above means that "Flow 11" will be display on my aquaero 5 Xt controller unit display screen showing me the flow rate after i done as what is instructed above?

I also have 2 aquacomputer pump, code: 41093 ( http://specialtech.co.uk/spshop/customer…-pid-16844.html ). How do i get the aquaero 5 xt controller unit to display the RPM speed of my 2 pumps?
i am using 2013 2 aquasuite and there is no flow 11 screen so i have to use the 2012 ? then update ????

Hangman

Mittwoch, 18. September 2013, 09:32

I think its pretty safe to say that the Aquaero 5 XT controller unit and/or the 41093 USB Aquabus flow sensor is screwed in its quality. What for make such a complicated product for the mass market? Aquacomputer thinks every PC hardware enthusiasts is a greek?! I expect it to be a plug-and-play device just like the USB thumbdrive for that damn freaking premium i paid Aquacomputer!!