• 27.04.2024, 10:36
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

??? fan control

Freitag, 27. September 2013, 13:11

I have a aquaero5 connected to the psu, and 1 fan in fan header 1. it's showing fan rpm and voltage in aquasuite. Now how do I control the fan.if I go to the controller tab, and put in the preset value of fan 1 the power slider on 60 the volt and rpm stay the same.... Am I forgetting something? ;(

I also have 2 PAultra's when I connect them and the same fans, by using the slider output power i can regulate the speed, why not wit the aquaero 5?

update; I flashed the aquaero but still no go, think the voltage control is dead?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pilotter« (27. September 2013, 20:30)

Samstag, 28. September 2013, 01:13

There is a special setting for header 1 on the Aquaero,, you can set it on flow or fan configuration in the Sensor Tab, maybe you should check that.

Also, make sure that you dont have the same maximum and minimum power or RPM on the Fan settings section for the header 1 because the controller value will never override the value entered in the fan header settings.

Samstag, 28. September 2013, 07:24

thanks darkranger. But I have tried all headers and different fans.

What ever I do, I can't control the fan

Looks like the voltage control is broken, fans always stay at 12V.
However I can't find this setting for flow or fan config....... in the sensor tab.Think it's broken. might wait for aq6 or RMA?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pilotter« (28. September 2013, 07:26)

Samstag, 28. September 2013, 14:23

You can't control the speed of a fan in any of the 4 Aquaero headers?
On the Fans tab, go to Advanced settings and try setting to Power Controlled. If you are not using a software controller (Controller tab) then you should be able to move the Maximum Fan Power slider back and forth and change the fan speed.
Does this work?

Don't get confused about Fan 1 header.....it can be used either as an output header or for an extra Flow Sensor. Unless you plug in a Flow Sensor don't worry about it.....

Edit: Is this a new Aquaero? If it is everything should be functioning. If it's used, it's possible someone before blew something. Try the above and tell what you get.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mandrix« (28. September 2013, 14:25)