• 27.04.2024, 00:21
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

landis

Aq5 xt pa2 ultra help

Samstag, 28. September 2013, 10:38

I am trying to figure this out and it is giving me fits.

I have:

1 aq5 xt
13 fans . 16A
2 aquaero D5 pumps
3 pa2 ultras

1 line going from my CPU block to aq5 for fan rpm to motherboard

3 6way fan splitter cables
1 EK block with the dual res and pump connection

My question is can my pumps be connected or am I short on pa2 ultras?
;(
Not sure how the aquabus and USB connectors work out on this either.

Also, has anyone done the D5 aqua pumps to EK block as my plan was to replace the two swiftechs I have on the block, but I am not seeing threads on the aqua D5, or am I wrong and this is done another way?
:pinch:

Samstag, 28. September 2013, 11:00

The D5 USB pumps need to be connected to the aquabus High port using splitter cables like these
http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2847

you will need 2 of them for the pumps if you want to use poweradjusts as well, the poweradjusts can just be chained together in series because they have an Aquabus 'in' and 'out' connection.

Poweradjusts are not needed at all for USB pumps. All 13 fans could probably be powered by the AQ5 itself without needing the poweradjusts at all. If you just want extra fan channels they are handy but seeing as you only mention 3, 6-way splitters it seems you might only want 3 groups of fans.

Not sure what you are talking about regarding EK and Swiftech "blocks"? ... Pictures tell a thousand words.

If you are refering to an EK dual pump top, like this
http://www.ekwb.com/shop/pumps-and-acces…ite-acetal.html

They work with any d5 pumps ... including the Aquacomputer d5's ... They just mount differently to the standard pump tops with the ring that twists on. Instead they use a backplate that is screwed down with many screws.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (28. September 2013, 11:18)

landis

Sonntag, 29. September 2013, 09:14

yes, I was looking at three fan sets, as the R4 .4A fans prior to these caused the ground wire and plastic connector to melt with these same 6way fan splitters.

thanks for the info regarding the EK dual acetal. too bad I forgot to transfer the o rings when changing pumps. had leaks, got a good size pool in the case now after ripping the res and acetal back out. there goes 2 days worth of work. :(

for the pumps USB only you have me confused. I thought the USB was for firmware updates only and that all items were to be on aquabus?

Montag, 30. September 2013, 04:30

The USB pumps can be used with only a 4 pin aquabus connected to the AQ5 but it limits the Aquasuite interface.

The Aquaero can control the speed of the pump just fine either way, its just that the monitoring functions are limited to USB connection.

for example;

This is an overview with one pump connected via USB + Aquabus and one connected via Aquabus only. You can see that D5 USB 1 is shown as USB cable not connected.

In the outputs tab both pumps look the same

and both pumps can be added to controllers just the same.

But to have the pump speed and pump power available on the Aquasuite overview it needs to be connected via USB

In my overview only pump speed etc is available for pump 2, the pump connected via USB

When you add a chart or guage to Aquasuite you are given a list of available sources

You can see how pump 1 does not have any available sources, only the AQ5 and pump 2 have available data sources.

When only the AQ5 is connected via USB then only the AQ5 data sources are available for display in Aquasuite.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (30. September 2013, 04:41)