• 28.04.2024, 09:40
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Watercooling Loop Temperatures

Montag, 7. Oktober 2013, 22:57

I have bought the aquaero 5 along with the aquacomputer inline temperature sensors and the problem I am having is that the CPU in, out, Rad in and out temperatures are all very similar. at around 25C. Does anyoe know whether this is right or if I have done something wrong.
I have included speedfan temps of my CPU.
Thanks for any help.

Dienstag, 8. Oktober 2013, 10:15

What were you expecting? That is completely normal. Sensors sometimes need to be balanced with + or - offsets so they all read the same temp when sitting next to each other but the differences are normally very small.

Water temps will always be relatively uniform through the length of a loop as long as flow rate is sufficient. When the system is working hard the Whole volume of water increases in temperature. It doesn't start out hot from the blocks and come back cold from the rads.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (8. Oktober 2013, 16:24)

Donnerstag, 10. Oktober 2013, 02:22

the in out Rad is a measure of how much work the radiator is doing. (They can also be used as an approximate power consumption if you have a flow meter.)
i use the difference between rad in/out as the control for pump speed and fan speeds, as in my case surfing the web etc, my in/out is 0.3C and rises rapidly to >1.0C when gaming.

not sure of the use of an in/out for cpu? CPU blocks have known characteristics; for a given water flow the CPU will rise XX degrees C.

Better to use openhardware monitor to grab cpu values as you can use them directly with Aquasuite 2013 as alarm triggers.

Donnerstag, 10. Oktober 2013, 19:53

Thanks for the replies.
regarding temps I thought that in and out of the rad and cpu would show bigger differences.
I am trying to set up the aquaero 5 to all fan and pump control but it might take a while as I am finding it difficult to find out how to do everything I want it to.
has anyone written a good guide on getting started?

Donnerstag, 10. Oktober 2013, 20:17

I've done a couple of bits & pieces for basic setting up e.t.c HERE Take your time & don't try & take it all in, in one go.. Hopefully you'll be able to find something there that will help you along the way ;)..... I still have more to add & do so as and when I can...

N.