• 27.04.2024, 19:18
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Building new setup with A6... help me please.

Montag, 21. Oktober 2013, 13:45

My setup consist of two 120x 3 rads (6 120mm pwm fans in push only for now), 4 intake 120mm (3pin), one 140mm exhaust (3 pin), and a swiftech mpc-655 pump (molex 2 pin power) in a corsair 900d.

Im going to order the A6 when it becomes available from frozen CPU. My plan:

Fan channel #1: 3x 120pmw (radiator #1)

#2: 3x 120pmw (radiator #2)

#3: 4x120 and 1x140 non-pwm

#4: Pump (molex 2 pin)...Now when it comes to the pump... I was able to aquire a molex to 3 pin (female) so the A6 can power the pump, being that there is no RPM signal from the pump, can I still have the A6 power it and adjust voltage? I understand the A6 will not be able to see how fast it is going, and thats ok, because im looking to get a flow meter too.

When it comes to the flow meter... I see there are a few options, and I get a little lost on what route I should go with. can someone help me with this?

As far as temp monitoring, im going to get 2x inline probes the monitor the water out of the CPU+GPU and use that to adjust the fans on the rads independantly. Im still trying to debate what to use to adjust the intake and exhaust fans, I may just set them at a % and leave it.

Eventually I will get the tube meter, but not right away.

I think that is all for now, If I think of anything else, I will update.

Thanks in advance.

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2013, 05:50

It should all work fine.

If you have basic soldering skills it should be possible to add an RPM wire to your pump. If you google it there is at least one guide that shows you where to solder the wire on the pump PCB. The back of the pump just pops off, if the PCB has D5 V1.51 printed on it I can tell you were the contact is.

For flow meters I personally think the basic non USB high flow model works just fine. If you want a pressure based MPS model then the 400 is the way to go. Depending on what is in your loop the 200 and 100 model are really too low a flow rate to be useful.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (22. Oktober 2013, 07:13)

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2013, 13:19

Thanks for the reply, that sounds great. I will look into soldering the wire, but as long as I have a flow meter im fine with no RPM signal.

I will look into that flow meter, and the 400 and pick between the two.

Again, thank you for the reply. :thumbsup:

It should all work fine.

If you have basic soldering skills it should be possible to add an RPM wire to your pump. If you google it there is at least one guide that shows you where to solder the wire on the pump PCB. The back of the pump just pops off, if the PCB has D5 V1.51 printed on it I can tell you were the contact is.

For flow meters I personally think the basic non USB high flow model works just fine. If you want a pressure based MPS model then the 400 is the way to go. Depending on what is in your loop the 200 and 100 model are really too low a flow rate to be useful.