• 27.04.2024, 15:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

2 aqua stream xt pumps

Dienstag, 5. November 2013, 03:33

just need some advice .I can run 2 pumps in serial i'm i right. like one pump then connect the other pump out water 2 in water then out on 2 pump

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pegleg« (5. November 2013, 03:34)

Pilo

Dienstag, 5. November 2013, 09:11

Yes. The 'IN' from the first pump needs to be connected to the 'OUT' from the reservoir and the 'OUT' from the first pump goes directly into the 'IN' of the 2nd pump and from the 'OUT' of the 2nd pump to your water blocks or whatever comes next in your loop.
->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com

appel

Dienstag, 5. November 2013, 15:15

I have the same setup,
there is a bad thing about this though,
if you dont run the 2 pumps at exactly the same speed, they break down quicker.
this is why i first tried to put them parallel but then if one pump fails it just short loops back through this one.

connect them like you thought (and how pilo described it) and make sure you get them running at the same speed.

Dienstag, 5. November 2013, 23:06

ok, I thank u both on the reply when i do my next cleaning witch will be very soon i will be adding the other pump i have.
one pump has to be on one channel then the other pump on the next channel right?
so is it bad to run 2 pumps then?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pegleg« (5. November 2013, 23:10)

appel

Mittwoch, 6. November 2013, 13:16

what do you mean with channel?

and its oke to run 2 pumps as long as you fix their speed to exact the same.