• 04.05.2024, 20:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquasuite 2013 version 3 and extended manual

Donnerstag, 7. November 2013, 16:40

The aquasuite 2013 software has been updated to version 3 and can be downloaded here. Also the extended manual is available as a download now.

This version is already prepared for the aquaero 6. The shipping of these devices will start tomorrow. Version 3 contains some new features while some others have been improved. Also the aquaero 5 profits from these changes since software-wise it uses pretty much the same base.

Here is a list of the changes:

New features
  • The aquaero 6 has been integrated
  • The curve controller settings have been completely over-worked. The handling has become more intuitional and offers more options, also inverted curves are possible now.
  • For Windows 8.1 a feature has been added which disables the "selective suspend" mode for USB (only for the specific device). This will solve the problem that the aquastream XT restarts several times without a reason.

Changes and bug fixes in the aquasuite
  • Some information sites and texts have been changed and harmonized
  • Scaling and displaying problems with the gauge element have been fixed
  • The gauge element can also show a scaling below 1 now
  • The option to change the data source only shows valid data sources now
  • Some users had problems that not all menu entries on the left were available. This has been fixed.
  • It is no longer possible to create faulty configurations when more than one device is attached to the PC
  • Graphic bug in Windows 8 has been fixed
  • Aqua Computer D5 USB pumps (aquabus) are available in the pump menu now
  • D5 pump data are available in the overview pages now
  • The rotation speed of the aquastream XT is available now (when connected via aquabus)

Firmware changes
  • MPS (flow and pressure sensors)
    - There have been small aberrations for the temperature sensor at about 30°C. This has been fixed.

• aquaero 5/6 and aquaduct mk IV/V
    - Improvements for the stability of the USB communication
    - Accelerated USB communication, especially when used with larger data blocks like log data or upcoming firmware updates
    - Visual glitches on some display pages have been fixed
    - Constant value controller: only the first eight controllers have been taken into account. This problem is solved now.
    - MPS temperatures internal/external were swapped. Has been fixed.
    - When displaying the power consumption it had the wrong title bar. Has been fixed.
    - Timer: the internal handling has been changed so it will not happen anymore that the aquaero might skip an event under specific circumstances.
    - Curve controller settings on the device: it was possible to generate invalid curves. Has been fixed.
    - It was possible that the device tries to use a larger display area than the real available area. This has been fixed.
    - A downgrade of the firmware is not possible anymore. It is also not possible when the recovery mode is used.

• Remote control
    - Buttons for mouse, volume and mute are available in all modes now
    - Mode selection between PC and aquaero has been changed
    - The icon for the selected mode will be only visible in the PC mode now

Donnerstag, 7. November 2013, 18:20

EXCELLENT NEWS Shoggy :thumbsup: .... Really been looking forward to this.... Well done to you & all the Team Involved, I've been playing around abit with the new updated software today with all my AQ 5's & have not come across any issues at all yet :D ... Not that I'm expecting too you understand, just that everything updated & has run very sweet & I like the new little tweaks you have incorporated into the new software so far... Congrats on again staying ahead of the game :thumbup: ...

N.

appel

Donnerstag, 7. November 2013, 22:02

my mps sensors and aquaero seem to act weird since the firmware upgrade and new version of aquasuite.
aquaero in aquasuite shows mps external sensor temperatures and not internal, however the value seem to be the internal sensor (i did not connect external sensors).

D5 pump no longer detected after update

Donnerstag, 7. November 2013, 22:17

Hi,

Installed the new software and applied the firmware update when prompted, restarted pc and now the D5 pump no longer shows in aquasuite. It is connected via USB to the motherboard and was working fine before the update. Any suggestions?

:(

Freitag, 8. November 2013, 07:21

Have you update the firmware of the D5 pump, too

LT Slave device gone

Freitag, 8. November 2013, 12:18

I upgraded the software and after the firmware upgrade my LT Slave Device doesn't show up any longer. What do I need to do?

The upgrade was from Aquasuite 2013-R2 to Aquasuite 2013-R3

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Megalamaniac« (8. November 2013, 12:19)

RE: LT Slave device gone

Freitag, 8. November 2013, 15:58

I upgraded the software and after the firmware upgrade my LT Slave Device doesn't show up any longer. What do I need to do?

Have you updated the firmware for the LT as well?..... Pretty much all & any MPS devices along with any LT slave device will need an update as well :) ... I would also recommend saving your settings "Profile" to a separate folder other than the default folder that Aquasuite uses.. You can simply then re-upload this to get all your main settings back as they were before any update was performed.. Although the any personal names that you gave to your Tab menu's will be gone & you will need to just redo these...
This update may not overwrite any previously saved profiles in the default Aquasuite "save profile" folder.. I don't know.. But I always make a separate folder for all my saved profiles, that way when you do update the firmware Aquasuite will not overwrite as it sometimes has in the past it's default profile folder...
N.

appel

Samstag, 9. November 2013, 01:53

the taskbar icon still shows aquasuite 2012.

Firmware updates

Samstag, 9. November 2013, 07:38

Did the PA2 devices get a firmware update?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »cc01« (9. November 2013, 08:32)

RE: Firmware updates

Samstag, 9. November 2013, 11:06

Did the PA2 devices get a firmware update?
No !!.. Providing the PA has the latest 1006 firmware then nothing has changed from what I've seen :)

N.

mybeat

unregistriert

Samstag, 9. November 2013, 13:08

So I just updated to the latest version, really wish I didn't :(
All my previous settings are now gone, all the fan names, curve controllers and so on(Took me around a week to fine tune it to sound/temp rations).

Did any one else got their settings reset? I can surely remember that I've clicked on the keep settings thingy when it asked.

aquasuite 2013-3 upgrade

Samstag, 9. November 2013, 15:39

I lost the curve controller and custom external software sensor temperatures. Which took me few mins to add back in. This was after the firmware upgrade.
Other than that, everything was smooth!!

RE: RE: LT Slave device gone

Samstag, 9. November 2013, 15:44

Have you updated the firmware for the LT as well?..... Pretty much all & any MPS devices along with any LT slave device will need an update as well :) ... I would also recommend saving your settings "Profile" to a separate folder other than the default folder that Aquasuite uses.. You can simply then re-upload this to get all your main settings back as they were before any update was performed.. Although the any personal names that you gave to your Tab menu's will be gone & you will need to just redo these...
This update may not overwrite any previously saved profiles in the default Aquasuite "save profile" folder.. I don't know.. But I always make a separate folder for all my saved profiles, that way when you do update the firmware Aquasuite will not overwrite as it sometimes has in the past it's default profile folder...
N.
That's the thing, the LT Slave doesn't show up any longer, so how do I upgrade it's firmware?

Samstag, 9. November 2013, 21:31

You don't need to update the firmware of the aquaero 5 slave.
If you like to do a firmware update, you need to bring the device to recovery mode by adding jumpers to temperature sensor 5+6+7+8. Then restart the device and wait for the beep. Restart the aquasuite and you can update the firmware.

Sonntag, 10. November 2013, 12:01

If you like to do a firmware update, you need to bring the device to recovery mode by adding jumpers to temperature sensor 5+6+7+8. Then restart the device and wait for the beep. Restart the aquasuite and you can update the firmware.
AH!!!... Sorry about that.... I didn't have my Slave LT in the build to try it myself & was just guessing.... I've put the slave LT in now & yup.. It's working fine, all the sensors are there e.t.c without having to update the slave LT firmware :whistling: .....

N.

Sonntag, 10. November 2013, 13:46

You folks that lose settings with software upgrades should make a habit of saving settings & pages. Makes it all go much smoother.

BTW I'm glad to see the gauges finally work with gpm! :thumbup:

Montag, 11. November 2013, 13:30

You're right, didn't need to update firmware, just needed to do a proper restart of my machine, or more precisely not a restart but a full shutdown and then startup of my machine and the LT re-appeared. Imported my saved settings and pages and I'm back to normal.

I've noticed in the new manual that the LT Slave gives 4 Fan, 4 Temp, and 1 Flow sensor. I was previously under the impression that the Lt Slave only added 4 fan and 4 temp sensors (I know I read that somewhere). Since the Slave shows up like PA2's I also end up with four flow sensors in Aquasuite that don't actually exist or work. So where is the 1 Flow sensor? Do I need to upgrade the LT firmware to get the 1 Flow?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Megalamaniac« (11. November 2013, 13:31)

Montag, 11. November 2013, 14:24

and 1 Flow sensor
This is actual a mistake in the manual, the flow sensor data is not available.

Freitag, 15. November 2013, 12:53

and 1 Flow sensor
This is actual a mistake in the manual, the flow sensor data is not available.
Pretty big mistake IMO, it's there twice. Are you guys going to correct the manual or is the Flow sensor planned for the slave in the future?

Montag, 25. November 2013, 12:37

Still haven't been able to resolve my issue. D5 pump is no longer detected properly by windows device manager / aquasuite after installing the new verison and doing the firmware update when prompted. I believe it was the D5 that it updated. Ever since it doesn't work right, device manager shows "unknown device". Is there anything I can do to save my D5 pump???

?(