• 28.04.2024, 15:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

dseg

Shutting down computer with an alarm??

Samstag, 23. November 2013, 04:36

I have a simple program that I want my Aquaero to execute when an alarm happens on the A6.
Anyone have any ideas on how to do this without the rely wires and stuff?

appel

Samstag, 23. November 2013, 17:53

Samstag, 23. November 2013, 18:40

I don't think that you can set the AQ to trigger a specific program with an alarm, but if you just want it to shut the computer down, you do not need wires.
You just have to set the alarm action to "Keyboard: Power key" and the AQ will power off the computer even if you do not have a power key on your keyboard.

dseg

Sonntag, 24. November 2013, 04:01

I don't think that you can set the AQ to trigger a specific program with an alarm, but if you just want it to shut the computer down, you do not need wires.
You just have to set the alarm action to "Keyboard: Power key" and the AQ will power off the computer even if you do not have a power key on your keyboard.

Good stuff man, thanks!