• 27.04.2024, 09:37
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquastream: major problem

Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2007, 21:35

Hi I think my aquastream is broken...I have only had it for 1/2 months. It simply will not pump (no noise ...nothing) It was working fine 2 days ago...and now...nothing. Any ideas? Can I do something to make it work? To send it back....quite a big deal..I am at university and havn't got time to take apart my computer + I need it for homework!

Thanks in advance

Ed!

Re: aquastream: major problem

Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2007, 02:00

Is there any vibration coming from it at all, or is it totally dead?

I'd start by checking the cable connection to your Aquaero (assuming it's not one of the new XT versions), that kind of thing.

Is the pump being reported as OK on the Aquastream page of Aquasuite? Are the settings in there as they should be?

Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2007, 03:56

Hi its totally dead.. there no noise no vibration. I've checked the cable, i've put it onto the aquaero and onto its own aquastream hardware board, both didn't work. Aquasuite and the front bezel says the aquastream is "OK" which is werid...Settings are as default.

Thanks

Ed

Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2007, 13:52

Connect the controller manuall to your psu and check if any jumper is missing then try again.

Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2007, 18:25

I didn't quite understand what you meant...the controller is connected directly to my psu....Unless you meant connect the pump straight to the psu?? But im not sure how to do that...

The jumper settings are correct...I looked at the manual and they are the same as my settings on the pump.

My aquaero is also having problems (the text isn't appearing properly on the display... double vision sort of thing). I'll get some pics of it soon if needed...maybe this is a sign that the aquaero maybe sent out a wrong signal to the aquastream??

Should I start contacting the support via email or will they see this thread and comment?

Thanks

Ed

Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2007, 18:33

You should contact the support.

I meant that you can disconnect the pump from the aquaero and see what happens.

Sometimes the psu is the faulty thing and disconnecting let the pump run again.