• 27.04.2024, 18:05
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

New softwar and MPS flow meter

Samstag, 21. Dezember 2013, 06:26

Hello all,
I have been running an MPS 400 along with two PA2's running two D5 pumps. Up until the recent software changes I have been managing the rpm of the two pumps via the fan mode settings in the in the configuration settings of the Aquasuite software for the PA2's. While the MPS 400 allowed me to monitor the flow rate and internal water temp. No Aquaro unit running all are connected directly to the motherboard via the USB connectors.
All has been good until the latest software update. I now have the MPS advising me that the flow is 1.8 to 2 gal per min where it use to be around 1.1 gal per min. .
This does not seem right to me as it only changed with the software update. The other thing that is unusual is that adjusting the fan speed no longer seems to be changing the flow rate so either the PA2's are no longer actually easing the RPM off the pumps or the mps is not reading correct.
Strangely I can no longer get the configuration for the MPS to stick for the correct calibration graph and it keeps converting to old settings, even though I have uninstalled and removed the data folders and downloaded again.
The temps on the CPU are not going nuts (though it is a bit hot here in Australia) so the flow must be still good. So either the software is not working or some of the hardware is now failing. Just a note I have cooling on the PA2, to keep the heat under control.
Any advice or help would be much appreciated.

Sonntag, 22. Dezember 2013, 12:06

Just a possibility but have you upgraded the firmware on your devices? New firmware came with the software upgrade ...

Montag, 23. Dezember 2013, 01:27

thanks for the reply however, yes upgraded firmware as required. It just seems to be stuck in old settings, which perhaps could be causing a problem. I have uninstalled and deleted the data folder so it is really strange. I am going to have another go trying to search out anything to do with Aquasuite software on the pc and delete again. If not may try the old version again and see what happens. Again thanks for your response much appreciated. :P

Mittwoch, 25. Dezember 2013, 12:08

Another possibility ... Are you saving your configuration to the MPS device by clicking on the little disk icon? Perhaps your new settings are simply not being saved?