• 27.04.2024, 13:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Keltorrel

unregistriert

Missing cables high flow usb (art. 53129)

Montag, 30. Dezember 2013, 18:07

Hello, I have a clarification question about the High Flow USB flow sensor 53129 that I received today from frozencpu.com a USA based retailer. Upon opening the box I found the flow sensor unit, 2 installation manuals 1 in English on in German, and a "Kompatibel" paper in German. On reading the English install manual it noted that there should have been one flow sensor, one internal USB cable, and on aquabus/speed signal cable in addition to the manual.

It appears that the cables were not included in the box.

The box appeared to be in factory sealed condition and no indications of any tampering appear. Is there someone that I can contact to have the requisite cables provided?

Edit: I just spoke with Frozencpu.com customer service and they just checked their entire batch all 5 boxes are also missing the cables, again they were all factory sealed.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Keltorrel« (30. Dezember 2013, 18:36)

Montag, 30. Dezember 2013, 18:54

Hi Keltorrel,

I think it's a mistake in the manual. There is no place on the sensor to connect the supposedly included USB cable anyway.

If you look at Aquacomputer shop, you'll see that they say the sensor comes without any cable.

http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2294

You need to buy the cable separately.

http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=1622

Kind regards,
Boris.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »bcikota« (30. Dezember 2013, 18:58)

Dienstag, 31. Dezember 2013, 00:28

@ Boris... You linked to the Standard "High Flow" Sensor not the "USB High Flow" Sensor Keltorrel was talking about.. Keltorrel is correct in that the "USB High Flow" Sensor should indeed come with the USB Cable included & a 3 pin Aquabus/Speed Cable. :) ..

N.

Dienstag, 31. Dezember 2013, 02:04

@ Boris... You linked to the Standard "High Flow" Sensor not the "USB High Flow" Sensor Keltorrel was talking about.. Keltorrel is correct in that the "USB High Flow" Sensor should indeed come with the USB Cable included & a 3 pin Aquabus/Speed Cable. :) ..

N.
Ups, my mistake, was not aware that they updated the high flow range with an MPS-like version.

Yup, you are right, says right there on the shop page that the USB cable and a 3 pin cable should be included with the USB version.

Kind regards,
Boris.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »bcikota« (31. Dezember 2013, 02:11)

Keltorrel

unregistriert

Dienstag, 31. Dezember 2013, 16:00

I am guessing that the lack of response to the thread from their English speaking moderator probably has to do with the holidays. Does anyone know how to switch the main aquacomputer website to English? I see a support (or what my limited German skills believes is a support ticket) but its all in German.

Dienstag, 31. Dezember 2013, 16:28

I am guessing that the lack of response to the thread from their English speaking moderator probably has to do with the holidays. Does anyone know how to switch the main aquacomputer website to English? I see a support (or what my limited German skills believes is a support ticket) but its all in German.
I use google translate as an installed add on for my browser to translate their support ticket (well did a long while back now as I remember)...

N.

P.S... As for moderators I wish their were more to get rid of the annoying Spam posts..... The site seems to be getting hit by the same Dickhead's.... Obviously they have very small dis functioning penises & this is their way to get back at a cruel world..... Ssssssiiiggghhhhhh!!!

Dienstag, 31. Dezember 2013, 17:41

You should be able to contact support via info(at)aqua-computer.de.

I know that you should get what you payed for, but while you wait, the cables are nothing special, you should be able to get replacements anywhere and they are cheap. It is a standard internal USB cable and a 3 pin cable that you would normally use for fans, it just has both female connectors.

Kind regards,
Boris.

Dienstag, 31. Dezember 2013, 19:04

You can obtain an internal USB cable here

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/i…roducts_id=1700

And a 4-pin Aquabus cable here

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/i…oducts_id=37315

RodeoGeorge

Freitag, 3. Januar 2014, 19:57

I had the same issue also, i think there is batch whereby the packaging miss out the cable, drop sven a mail or the support via info(at)aqua-computer.de.
I had received the cable from sven already