• 28.04.2024, 11:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Any suggestions for RGB LED Strip Control?

Freitag, 3. Januar 2014, 07:13

I plan to use about 2 meters of 5050 RGB LED Strip in my new build, and looking for a Power/Control solution.

The LED Control in the Aquaero 6 XT is limited to 20ma, and only has an output voltage of 5V.

I looked at the Multiswitch specs, and they are the same for each of the LED outputs.

The 5050 LED Strip requires 12V for full brightness, and each of the colors in a 2 meter strip will draw about 0.8A.

So far, this is my planned attack on this project:

1. I have two spare Poweradjust 2 Ultra modules that can provide the required voltage and current, each supplying power to one the three colors.
2. Create a custom control curve (User defined) for PA #1 based on CPU Temperature that will brighten the Blue as the CPU temps increase.
3. At a predetermined temperature (say 36 degrees C) turn OFF PA #1, and turn ON PA #2 which will drive the Green LEDs and continue to increase to full brightness at say 45 degrees C.
4. Feed the PA #2 output to the Green LEDs via the normally closed contacts on the Aquaero 6 Relay.
5. At 45 degrees C, activate the Aquaero Relay (use a two point controller) and switch the PA #2 output from the Green to the Red LEDs.

If anyone knows of a RGB LED Controller that can be integrated with either the Aquaero 6, or aida64, please chime in.

I have a Corsair LINK Commander and Lighting Node that can do what I desire, but there is a minimum 2.9% CPU load when the Corsair LINK program is running, and I consider this unacceptable.

RodeoGeorge
:?:

Pilo

Freitag, 3. Januar 2014, 09:16

Perhaps this Aquaero LED Amp could be a solution for you. You can send him a PM in this forum to get into contact.
->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com

Freitag, 3. Januar 2014, 15:49

Perhaps this Aquaero LED Amp could be a solution for you. You can send him a PM in this forum to get into contact.
Thank you very much for that information. That is exactly what I need for my build.

I hope that Jeak still has the boards available. I have sent him a PM.

RodeoGeorge