• 27.04.2024, 23:55
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Screen always on

Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2014, 14:19

Hi Guys,

I have had my Aquaereo for a while now but one thing that has always driven me mad is the screen it is always on even shut down!
Is there a way i can have it turn off when computer is shut down?

Also.. Can anyone point me to a guide where can setup the temperature goals so when it hits a certain temp my fans increase speed etc.
Also i have an
AQUACOMPUTER D5 USB AQUABUS
PUMP does anyone know where i can buy the cables so i can control the pump and view flow speed etc?

Thanks!

Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2014, 16:48

If you go into the "USER INTERFACE" Menu from the Aquaero main menu you can dim the display to "0" along with many other back light functions but I don't think you can actually turn the screen off. So if you set the backlight standby mode to 0% that should pretty much darken the display so it doesn't actually show up although it is in fact still running..

Have a look HERE I've recently set up my own site & done a couple of guides for the Aquaero there & if you scroll through you should find where you can set up curve controls, If your not wanting a curve control then you can also set up other scenarios & control methods from the drop down menu that appears when you click on the "Controllers" Menu and select the "Outputs" white cross top right of controller screen you can then select from "SET POINT CONTROLLER", "TWO POINT CONTROLLER", PRESET VALUE", "CURVE CONTROLLER" & "LED CONTROLLER" for fans speeds to temp regulation most people use a "Curve Control" (which is explained how to set up in the link I provided above)...

The Aquacomputer USB D5 pump should come with all the cables you need (1 x USB & 1 x 3 pin Aquabus cables) although to control the pump fully Via an Aquaero & through that Aquaero's Main menu (& not use the USB) you can if preferred use a 4 pin Aquabus cable which then means you can disconnect the USB... But if you want the pump to have it's own menu in the Aquasuite & separate from the Aquaero Menu then leave it connected Via the USB to the motherboard USB header... This will allow you to control the pump but you won't get any "Flow Rate" readings as you will need a separate Flow meter for this...

Hope this helps :)

N.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Namron« (9. Januar 2014, 16:50)

Freitag, 10. Januar 2014, 01:27

Wow thank you very much!

Your guide was outstanding how much do i owe you!?! :P

So if i connect the pump via USB on motherboard i can view Flow rate and control pump from what? Sadly i have run out of USB Ports on my motherboard but i can unplug my front USB ports :)

I have setup my Curve controller too which is great thanks

Freitag, 10. Januar 2014, 01:35

Here is an inexpensive way to obtain more USB 2.0 ports.

I use one, and have all the Aquaero 6 XT accessory items (2 Aquastreams, 2 MPS400 Flow Sensors, 2 Poweradjusts) plugged into this expansion unit.

The Aquaero 6 itself is plugged into a USB on my motherboard.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…N82E16811997024

RodeoGeorge

Freitag, 10. Januar 2014, 09:23

Wow thank you very much!

Your guide was outstanding how much do i owe you!?! :P

So if i connect the pump via USB on motherboard i can view Flow rate and control pump from what? Sadly i have run out of USB Ports on my motherboard but i can unplug my front USB ports :)

I have setup my Curve controller too which is great thanks
Haha No worries "letthiswork" just happy it helped :thumbsup: ...

To Monitor the flow rate you'll need something like one of these MPS Flow sensor or High Flow USB Flow Sensoror Standard High Flow Sensor the last one I listed here the "Standard High flow sensor" is the easiest to set up and is connected to the Aquaero Via the "Flow" Header on PCB not the Aquabus as the MPS sensors connect. (You can't see a flow rate through the the pump itself)

To control the pump speed, dependent on which method of connection you use will give you either a settings menu in it's own Menu Tab (USB connection) or through the pump Menu under the Aquaero Main Menu (if connected Via the Aquabus), you can also control the pump speed Via a "Control Setting" like you did with the curve control (personally I just set a pump speed that gives me a fair flow with very little pump noise that I'm happy with) I don't bother setting up a curve control or have the pump speed alter up & down dependent on water temps as I've never found that this gives any benefit to aid temps at all unless you go silly low flow or extremely high flow, So my preference is to set my pump at around 65% to 75% or I leave the pump at 100% but this depends on complex and restrictive the loop is... as long as you have a flow of not less than say 50L/hr you'll be fine.. This is certainly the case for any loop set up I've ever had anyway..

Here I explain how you can set the pump speed manually Via the pump being connected through the USB.... To control the speed through the Main Aquaero Menu's (if connected Via the Aquabus) it's settings screen will be under the "PUMPS" Menu from under the main Aquaero Menu Tab, It's just a simple slider control you can set manually like the USB connection.... Or you can set a "Control Method" (like you did with the curve control) but using (as an example) a "set point" control e.t.c....

I also use the very same "USB HUB" that wa3pnt linked to above & it's a very very handy & inexpensive way of getting those extra internal USB headers that you can soon find yourself looking for as you add more AC MPS sensors :D ..

Again thanks for your feedback & comments on the guide :thumbup: ..

All the best

N.

P.S.. I know all the links I'm putting up are for the Aquaero 5, I'm in the process of writing a review/guide for the New Aquaero 6 but still have a way to go as I'm adding things as & when I can afford to purchase the various extra's needed to do a full guide thing... But things seem very similar set up wise for the AQ 5 & AQ 6 with just a couple differences depending on what you got connected. So, I will get a Aquaero 6 Guide done & should be up soon fingers crossed :)

P.P.S.. Thanks also wa3pnt (RodeoGeorge) for registering & joining my site, Cheers :thumbsup:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Namron« (10. Januar 2014, 12:20)