• 11.05.2024, 05:16
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero LT Unrecognized

Samstag, 18. Januar 2014, 02:02

Hello

I just bought a Aquaero 5 LT. but the unit will note shown in aqua suite. If I disconnect the USB cable and connect it again, I can hear the windows give the indication that a unit have been found.

I could not find any help anywhere else, hope you can help?

Samstag, 18. Januar 2014, 03:38

I got it to work, it was an embarrassing
beginners
mistake. However, I will say that the document tion for this product is incredibly bad.

But I had turned USB on the motherboard wrong. which can easily be done.

Samstag, 18. Januar 2014, 14:45

If in regards to the USB connection, does the manual not say...

Zitat

Take special care to make sure the pin alignment matches
your motherboard!

Samstag, 18. Januar 2014, 19:57

But I had turned USB on the motherboard wrong. which can easily be done.
You are not the only one that has done that. You and I are just grateful that there was no damage done.

In the AQ equipment testing phase, with six accessories to connect via USB to the 6 XT, I've done the same thing two times. And then wonder why the item is X'd out in Aquasuite when it was working before the change and reboot.

Glad that you found the problem. Good work.

RodeoGeorge