• 26.04.2024, 07:51
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 5 doesn't see MPS 200 over aquabus.

Freitag, 24. Januar 2014, 13:10

The sensor works fine over usb but I'm trying to set up an MPS 200 sensor to work over aquabus when connected to an aquaero 5 pro.
I connected both usb and aquabusI set the priority to aquabus 12 and power down.
When I restart my system with the MPS connected to the aquabus high port, I cant find it anywhere under the aquaero 5 tab in aquasuite.
When I go to sensors>flow. I see Flow 1 and Flow 2, neither of them have any readings.
Even if i go in aquaero/system/currently connected aquabus device, there is nothing.

Firmware of mps 200 : 1008
Firmware of aquaero 5 pro : 1036 (update yesterday but even with previous version, same problem)
Aqusuite 2014 1-3 (updated yesterday but even with previous version, same problem)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »liberato87« (24. Januar 2014, 13:24)

Freitag, 24. Januar 2014, 13:33

Are you using a 4 wire Aquabus Cable?

The 3 wire cable will not work without the USB connection, a the 3 wire does not supply power to the MPS.

The 4 wire cable is an option.

RodeoGeorge

Samstag, 25. Januar 2014, 01:05

Are you using a 4 wire Aquabus Cable?

The 3 wire cable will not work without the USB connection, a the 3 wire does not supply power to the MPS.

The 4 wire cable is an option.

RodeoGeorge

I know.
I am using 3 pin cable + usb

Pilo

Samstag, 25. Januar 2014, 22:56

Have you connected the MPS 200 to the Aquaero when the Aquaero was still connected to a power source, like to USB or the 4 pin molex?
The Aqauero seems to not recognize new connected addon devices when still connected to a power source.
Try to disconnect all the power from the Aquaero and MPS, connect them via aquabus and then connect the power to the Aquaero again.
Additionally you could also set both devices to factory settings.
I hope it helps.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Pilo« (25. Januar 2014, 22:58)

->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com

Montag, 27. Januar 2014, 13:07

Thanky you for reply.

I tried but nothing changes..