• 30.05.2024, 07:07
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquacomputer Water Block for Aquaero 5, G1/4

Sonntag, 2. Februar 2014, 19:21

Hi everyone I would like to know if anyone is using the (Aquacomputer Water Block for Aquaero 5, G1/4) on the Aquacomputer Aquaero 6 XT USB Fan Controller? Or does any of the admins know if it will fit or is there one made for the Aquaero 6 XT that I haven't see yet??? any help please :huh:
:P [color

Sonntag, 2. Februar 2014, 21:09

You need the new AQ 6 Heatsink HERE which has mounting points then for the AQ5 waterblock...... Your going to need a lot (& I mean alot) of fan's/pumps connected to the AQ6 to warrant putting on a waterblock, I suspect most won't even require the New Heatsink IMO :)

heatsink

Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2014, 15:23

Thanks Namron for the info I will try the heatsink first I want to keep my Aquaero 6 nice and cool. I'm investing $225 on it and heat kills electronics so I want this controller to last a long time! :)
:P [color

Donnerstag, 6. Februar 2014, 21:05

That heat sink is so sexy they should just include it as standard delivery.

Kind regards,
Boris.