• 27.04.2024, 22:42
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

No screen output-no fans

Montag, 3. März 2014, 12:37

I finialty powered up my new build and I have no scrren and no fan output with the AQ6. I installed the aquasiute program and it detected 2 d5 pumps, upgraded firmware. I confirmed power tp the AQ6. The fans do not spin up but the fan leds do light up. No RGB led output, no control over anything. Should I try a reset of the AQ^ or is a RMA?

Montag, 3. März 2014, 15:57

Disconnect everything from the aquaero and conncet only power. When the device is running you have a fault in you wiring.

Dienstag, 4. März 2014, 02:53

Removed all connections and still no screen, this is with the 4 pin molex only. I reconnected all wiring and with the 4 pin molex disconnected I have screen output. It must be getting power from the USB cable. Plugin the main 4 pin power cable and screen shuts down.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »madcratebuilder« (4. März 2014, 02:54)

Dienstag, 4. März 2014, 04:35

That sounds like a bad power supply connection.

Can you measure the voltages on the 4 pin molex from the power supply, and verify that the 12V and 5V are there?

RodeoGeorge

Dienstag, 4. März 2014, 13:07

The 4 pin molex has both 5 and 12 volt at the AQ6 power connector.

Initially I thought I had possibly fubared the controller when I installed the heatsink and thermal pads. At least the screen works powered by the USB cable.

Problem solved, discovered 1 pin on the screen that was bent and not inserted in the plug. Straighten pin, reassemble and screen starts when power applied.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »madcratebuilder« (5. März 2014, 23:21)