• 28.05.2024, 23:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

connection reminder for a fool

Dienstag, 1. April 2014, 12:19

DO I need to attach both the USB cable to motherboard and aquabus connector to AE6 for my pumps as I cant remember and my pumps are very load currently after a rebuild

Dienstag, 1. April 2014, 13:13

No.. You don't HAVE to have the units connected via both the USB & Aquabus at the same time...

First have the unit connected Via the USB (so it has it's own Menu to set it up from) then Set the unit Aquabus to the correct # ID Address & set the "Control Method" to "Aquabus".... Turn everything off (& disconnect from the main supply), Disconnect the USB connection & connect the Aquabus cable to the "High Speed" Aquabus header on Aquaero (not required if the unit is already connected Via the Aquabus (as the units can be connected to both USB & Aquabus at the same time, but can only be controlled Via one of the Methods IE: USB = It has it's own Menu Tab from which you control it) or Aquabus = It will have it's setting menu under the Aquaero's Menu Tab) the unit cannot be controlled via both methods at the same time)

Hope this helps & is not too drawn out :)

N.

Mittwoch, 2. April 2014, 13:33

thanks for the reply but I think I have the pumps connected to the AE6 via Aquabus and the AE6 connected to Mobo by USB

Any ideas why my pumps- 2x D5s in Koolance bay reservoir are so blinking noisy since a rebuild- don't think there is air in the loop but boy are they loud- I have them set to approx. 60% max in Aquero suite as well- they seem to get louder then fall quiet then louder
I have even not overclocked my new 4770K as a result of this

Mittwoch, 2. April 2014, 14:24

thanks for the reply but I think I have the pumps connected to the AE6 via Aquabus and the AE6 connected to Mobo by USB

Any ideas why my pumps- 2x D5s in Koolance bay reservoir are so blinking noisy since a rebuild- don't think there is air in the loop but boy are they loud- I have them set to approx. 60% max in Aquero suite as well- they seem to get louder then fall quiet then louder
I have even not overclocked my new 4770K as a result of this
Hi Knacker

You say you have the pumps connected to the AQ6 Via the Aquabus...... You also have them connected to a Molex or Fan head power source as well??.. Sorry for stating such an obvious thing.. But .....well.... It has been known ;) ..

Assuming you have them connected to both Power source & Aquabus, Both pumps are running & your able to control the pump speeds e.t.c... I can't really think of anything else apart from there either being air that is somehow getting trapped in the pump or there is sort of obstruction in one of the pumps that is fouling the pumps impeller?...

I've not used a Bay Res/Pump combo for a number of years now so can't really be of much help to you other than what I've suggested I'm afraid :( ...

Hope your able to get it sorted & if you could keep us updated if you do might help others that maybe experience the or similar effect...

Good luck...

N.

Mittwoch, 2. April 2014, 14:25

The Koolance res mounts those D5's vertical and it's hard to get all the air out of the pumps. Stand the computer on it's back and crack the two front fill caps open, that should allow it to bleed all the air. Let me know how this works for you. I have a XSPC dual bay res with dual D5's and at higher pump speeds I have some vibration/noise I can't get rid of. I'm thinking about buying the Koolance res to see if it's quieter. Kind of hate tossing money at it on just a chance.