• 27.04.2024, 12:13
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

What aquacomputer hardware will I need?

Dienstag, 13. Mai 2014, 15:51

I already have an Aquaero 6 and I'd like my water cooling setup to consist of:
-two D5 pumps with tachs, run either together at the same speed or independently, doesn't matter to me so long as both are running and can be monitored in the Aquasuite
-one 140mm fan to run as air intake
-a second 140mm air intake fan to come on as required if the water temperature rises too high ie. gaming
-three 120mm fans running together at the same speed providing airflow for the radiator, so they can be connected to a single board so long as I can still tell what the RPM of one of them are

None of my gear is PWM, all 12V, and all with RPM sensors which I'd like to monitor. I already have the Aquaero 6, so my questions are what Aqua-Computer hardware I need to run the 5 fans and the 2 pumps, and how will I wire all the components and hardware, if required, to the Aquaero 6?

Thanks,
Mike

Mittwoch, 14. Mai 2014, 14:41

Looks like you well use 3 of the 4 available fan headers for voltage control of your fans. What pumps do you have? If AQ then you attach both the usb and aquabus and you have full control in aquasuite.

Mittwoch, 14. Mai 2014, 15:29

They are a D5 variant with molex power and a 3-pin wire for the tach, but if possible I'd like to combine the power and tach into a single 3 pin wire to plug it into 2 of the fan headers so I can use the Aquasuite to control and monitor them.

Freitag, 16. Mai 2014, 12:58

I think a Y cable can do that. I use the AQ D5's with aquabus so I can't say for certain about other D5's.