• 28.04.2024, 13:55
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite and two Aquaero's

Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2007, 11:10

Hi, I have two Aquaero's in my system...

How can I get Aquasuite to see or control both or switch between them?  Right now when I start Aquasuite it only seems to work with one of the Aquaero's.

I tried using the "Find USB Device" on the Extras menu but it didn't help.

Thanks!

Re: Aquasuite and two Aquaero's

Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2007, 00:01

Out of interest, why are you using two Aquaeros?

A single Aquaero can run two Aquastream pumps using the dual-connection cable, and if you want to run more than four fans you can connect a Multiswitch.

Not saying that nobody should try and run two, I'm just curious as to why they would :)

Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2007, 12:03

It's just what I wanted to do. I know there are alternate ways, but I have three loops each with a DDC pump and a set of fans for the rads and I wanted the ability to shut down the system if the RPM on any of the 6 related channels hit zero.

I still need some advice for accessing the second Aquaero via the software... Anyone?

Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2007, 13:11

I think the only way to have two Aquaero's running is to have two instances of the Aquasuite software running. I seem to recall someone else doing this on the [H] forum a while back. Perhaps you can talk Kyle into un-nuking the AC thread where the info was stored.

Remember that you can program the Aquaero's without the use of the Aquasuite so conceivably you could assign the sensors correctly assuming you rename then differently.

The other alternative is to send Sebastian a Kurznachricten (PM) and see what he might be able to work out for you.

Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2007, 13:38

That must work. If you connect two aquaeros to the computer and start the aquasuite you should get two windows in the aquasuite and you can simpy toggle to the one you would like to edit. You also see the name of the aquaero in the top of the window.

If not there is a problem with the USB connection - please check in your device manager.

If you have two devices in the device manager but not in the aquasuite please reinstall the aquasuite.

You can control thousends of aquaeros or other AC products with one instance runing. You can also control network connected devices and USB devices at one time.

It's also possible to control devices by network which are connected by network to another PC running the aquasuite....

Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2007, 22:01

Thanks Stephan... I didn't notice this at first because other windows were blocking it but...

There is an error being thrown by Vista x64 when both are connected...

If I connect just one, it works fine and Aquasuite can manage it.

Any help you can provide to sort ths out would be helpful.

Montag, 29. Oktober 2007, 19:19

Update: I am no longer getting the unknown device error above.

However, I can only get both Aquaero's to be seen in Aquasuite if I unplug one of the USB headers and plug it back in after Vista has loaded.  

If I leave both USB headers connected to the motherboard as you normally would, only one of the Aquaero's will be recognized when Vista starts.

I don't know if this is a USB issue, a Vista issue, or an Aquaero issue.  Any help would be appreciated.