• 28.04.2024, 01:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 5 USB disconnect

Dienstag, 10. Juni 2014, 21:14

Hello,

I would advice for the following problem:
my Aquaero 5 XT function is generally very good, the only problem is that sometimes when I start
the PC, at the moment of pressing the power button, the Aquaero USB disconnect. This happens only when the
PC starts to shut down, reboot the PC while in function that does not happen. The problem seems random, does not
happen all the power of the PC. To fix I have to shut down my pc, load the default
settings with touch screen of the Aquaero, start the PC and import my settings.
When the USB connection is working, Aquaero functioning very good with AquaSuite 2014-1.3 and AIDA64
Thanks for your help.

Fabrizio :)

Samstag, 14. Juni 2014, 18:51

Maybe I solved by changing setting "fast boot / USB Support" in the bios from "Partial Initialization" to "Full initialization " :thumbup:
My motherboard is Asus Maximis V extreme.
Bye