• 27.04.2024, 21:44
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Need help

Donnerstag, 12. Juni 2014, 14:25

Hello all.
I am a new here and have no experience with water cooling, I wish to buy these items to CPU and GPU:
http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=3150

http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=3136

http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2509

As I got it, these are only items, whitout coolers or anything else, could you tell me please, what else I should buy to make the system works fully.
Thank you.

Samstag, 14. Juni 2014, 15:14

A few days left since I requested for the help. Is this an official forum? If it is, then why no ones respond?

Sonntag, 15. Juni 2014, 05:52

Hi,
better read a " Beginners Guide for Watercooling " with your browser, here you can find a lot of answers for your question´s...

Sonntag, 15. Juni 2014, 08:39

A few days left since I requested for the help. Is this an official forum? If it is, then why no ones respond?
This is the English language side of the forum not the main German Aquacomputer Forum!!!
Hi,
better read a " Beginners Guide for Watercooling " with your browser, here you can find a lot of answers for your question´s..
^ ^ This.....

It seems to me you really need to research more for your own good to be honest!!.. Sorry if that sounds a bit off & harsh, But Water cooling isn't something you want to just jump in at without doing a fair amount of research on what you want to do.. There are many many start up guides for water cooling "GOOGLE" is your friend here & will tell you far better than someone coming on here & just listing you a load of gear that your going to need to complete a water cooling loop..

Having all the gear is one thing... But knowing what your doing with it (or want to do with it) everyones needs are different, Someone listing a load of gear you may not even necessarily need or want is no good what so ever.. There are multitude of Pumps, Hose types, Reservoirs, Sensors & much more... We can't just list you loads of stuff... You need to determine what you want to achieve with what you have planned...

All you have listed is Blocks & a Back plate!!.... That's not alot to go on is it??..... What about Hose?.. what size do you want to go??... What type of fittings do want.. (there are many many different types to suit everyone's tastes?) What Pumps were you thinking about?? (again there are several different types, some people prefer one over the other, it depends on what their needs are?), How were thinking about controlling or monitoring these items & or your water loop or loops??....

These are just some of the questions only you can answer for yourself by doing some research & then seeing just what you want to achieve or the look you want to get & for what purpose!!... :)

Please don't take these criticisms or replies to heart & be upset or mad!!!.... We all had to start somewhere I know... ;) But most of us did a lot of research ourselfs first before we came onto a site & asked (in your case almost demanded an answer because you couldn't be bothered to research yourself.. Just how your post came across.. sorry :huh: ), Once you have an Idea of what you want to achieve & can tell us more about what you may think your looking at getting for a particular look or need then & only then can someone begin to advise you so you don't end up with a load of very expensive gear that you actually don't want nor need!!.. :D

Good luck Centralnui I hope you take what I've said not as a dig but as a gentle nudge to have a oood look around & do a little research so you don't end up wasting alot of time & money on what can turn out to be very very expensive hobby & mistakes can be very very expensive & even more frustrating :thumbsup: ...

All the best

N.