• 27.04.2024, 10:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

khrystoph

unregistriert

Advice on best method to connect the aquabuses for several aquacomputer parts

Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014, 10:46

I have several Aquacomputer parts that I want to all work in tandem with my main aquaero 5. I have the following:

1.) Aquaero 5 Pro
2.) 2x Power Adjust II (one ultra, one regular)
3.) 2x D5 Aquacomputer version with Aquabus connection, usb connection, and tacho
4.) 1x Aquaero XT

I would like to know the best way to connect them all to work with the main unit.

I tried connecting in the following fashion:

Aquaero 5 Pro
Low High
/ \
PowerAII Aquaero 5 LT
/ /
Pump1 Low
|
Pump2

This configuration, with a few others, failed to yield a means to control the new D5s I put in the system, though I was eventually able to get the LT to work.

Could this have been due to not resetting the Aq5 Pro? Is there a better method of controlling these through the Aquabus?

Please advise.

Philio

Sonntag, 27. Juli 2014, 17:29

I used to run 2x D5 and it works fine, you just have to set them to different Aquabus addresses first via USB then they should be detected (they need to be on HIGH, per the diagram).